FanFiction.Net
for Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions

7/30/2021 c8 Geek-God of Speed
Ids are just stupid sure it works sometime but then it just ends up with most of the story being him grinding in there and/or eventually bringing people with him that basically just accept the bullshit (at least that is how the other stories have been)
7/30/2021 c3 2J'aimel'anime44163
I definitely kind of get what you say when this last scene isn’t weird but… it definitely made me a little uncomfortable
7/29/2021 c2 timberwolfst
It doesn't make sense for Kakashi to be Chunin at 5, yet he's freshly out of the Academy and in this training field for his Genin test. would make more sense to say Minato was chunin at 5.
7/17/2021 c33 Guest
Loved it.
7/18/2021 c21 1NarutoLegendsd
I still don’t understand this story. Yoru doesn’t have any signature moves and all the ones he has made are either given away or he doesn’t use it enough.
7/17/2021 c6 NarutoLegendsd
I love this guy! I might have a few problems about the plot but this guy’s philosophy about the Gamer is what I think all Gamer fics be like. That ability will make you the ultimate weapon which everyone will want to take advantage of. Also I don’t understand why people think telling people your a reincarnate is cool. People will always treat you different because ‘that person is a reincarnation.’
7/15/2021 c1 NarutoLegendsd
Yorudan sounds like a Pokémon or a dinosaur
7/7/2021 c33 yochan123
Th is is really good and I really hope you will post the sequel of sorts!
7/7/2021 c30 yochan123
Obits is one pathetic MF dude thought all these years that rin was dead when he literally could have found out so easily that she’s still alive and moreso whose fault would it have been if she was dead anyways?! His own
7/7/2021 c29 yochan123
Ooh I ship him with a harem
Plz plz plz write a sequel o
7/7/2021 c28 yochan123
Lmao this year chuunin exams • everyone send out their jonin
7/7/2021 c27 yochan123
Nobody fucks with yoru and mito
7/7/2021 c26 yochan123
Man what a fight gg Iwa and kumo bro you gonna get slapped
7/7/2021 c24 yochan123
Hod damn onoki working with zetsu here
7/7/2021 c23 yochan123