for Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions

2/3/2019 c4 Allen1996
In naruto genin move with a supersonic speed and those of jonin rank have massively hypersonic speed
2/1/2019 c11 PhantomAntidote
I retract my previous statement, I was thinking of another story. Good Chapter tho
2/1/2019 c10 PhantomAntidote
Just realized the person his family keeps talking about is probably orochimaru.
1/29/2019 c11 Guest
Huh was this inspired by Root of Darkness? Some bits seem kind of familiar to me so I'm taking a wild guess that it is, anyways love the story so far and I look forward to more p.s. Amorphis760 has started writing appearing fairly often on space battles unfortunately there is still no new updates to Root if Darkness
1/27/2019 c11 Boblets
There really seems to be no point in him having the gamer system, he is about as far along as anyone would be with adult intelligence in a child body with time to train so him having the system seems pointless. Seriously if you have the gamer system for like 2 years and haven't become the strongest being then you either have a worthless nerfed gamer system or your incompetent.
1/29/2019 c1 Nemey11
nice start
1/27/2019 c11 Thanos
Give me more
1/28/2019 c11 ThatOneGuyUpstairs
Okay, I recognized Avengers, Pokemon, Fairy Tail, and Naruto from his visions, but what was the one of a Brown Haired Boy and a Blue haired Woman? My best guess is Konosuba, as Kazuma and Aqua sort of fit the description, and would drink at the Guild with all the other Adventurers, but the fact that one was specifically called a boy, and the other called a (beautiful) woman, seemed to imply to me that there was a visible gap in their age, and Aqua doesn’t look all that older than Kazuma, honestly I’d say she looked like she was college student at most. So, do you mind clarifying?
1/27/2019 c11 Badgedbadger
Poor Yoru. It isn't his fault that he didn't previously understand the mechanics you just created during this chapter. :P
1/27/2019 c11 Eragon1928374655
I sense a buildup in the force
1/27/2019 c11 1hiareportsyou
Mhm.. Nice chapter however, if he now after all this moping about being weak and this new tier system he doesn't use his points, or he does it to only get to the next tier I'm not only going to be confused, but also slightly angry. At this point he could straight up double his stats. Also, is tier for stats based on base or with passive modifiers?
1/27/2019 c11 Lifelessman
Good Work...! 11
1/27/2019 c11 Magnussen osbourne
Man, this Gamer system is a lot more complex than almost any other I have read about. Mad respect for coming up with it. I have not seen any of these aspects in any other gamer story.

Also, the plot is getting more interesting and intense by the minute and I am loving it!

This story is amazing, keep it up!
1/27/2019 c11 Hitmen101
Thanks for the chapter. :D :)
1/24/2019 c3 3Faveryy
I really hope he doesn't actually WANT to serve danzo.
2,179 « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 .. Last Next »