FanFiction.Net
for Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions

5/11/2021 c11 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
nice techniques
5/11/2021 c10 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
can't imagine the grief viper will get for taking him to a brothel as his wing man
5/11/2021 c9 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
nice tactics
5/11/2021 c6 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
glad he has support
5/10/2021 c5 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
love how yorudan keeps stumping kotor
5/10/2021 c4 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
nice graduation test
5/10/2021 c2 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
I hate danzo
5/9/2021 c33 LordFluffyPuffy
Great Story! Much appreciated the read and while some elements could have been worked upon and the ending might have felt a bit rushed to me it was it the end a good story.

Shame to hear there won't be a sequel, would have been hilarious to see he's thoughts when he lands in cannon Naruto and see what a clusterfuck that became hahaa.
5/4/2021 c33 Guest
So wait you finally got to the good part of the story and now your rewriting? Why do so many fucking authors on this site do this shit, just keep writing the story people were waiting for or fuck off and stop giving people false hope.
5/2/2021 c3 3A Trash Mob
Im perfectly happy with everything. I pretty sure those reviews were cause the kid is really OP and they also suspect its really a self insert instead of just an OC.
5/2/2021 c2 A Trash Mob
I thought this chapter was cool. I completely forgot about the other him and that whole deal rofl, actually i forgot a bunch of things, which is why i can reread this lol. Obito was entertaining, i like this chapter and all the characters so far.
5/2/2021 c1 A Trash Mob
I'll be honest this is my third time reading this. Im really bad when it comes to reviews.

Im happy to read this again, i like the system for this fic.
5/1/2021 c15 Jus here to chill
Am i the only one who thinks his ability to cast jutsu without seals kinds of breaks the game? Like the only person to be able to do that was hashirama, and he could only do it with medical ninjutsu. When it comes to elemental ninjutsu, it seems that those with mastery are able to shrink the amount of handseals down to just one or two,( Tobirama casts water dragon and water wall with one seal, madara uses one seal to cast magestic destroyer, The Tsuchikages all use 1 seal to cast particle style, and even hashirama has to at least clap his hands together to use woodstyle). It would make sense if he could do his instant jutsu for just lightning or water style, but for all of them? That instantly causes the power scaling system to break down, because now if yoru isn’t fighting people with a way higher level than him, he will always wreck his opponents. There are only so many Kage level fighters around, and if he’s just taking them all on with minimal difficulty It makes everything feel cheap, and if he LOSES to someone who is around his “level” then it will feel even more cheap because now it feels like he’s just losing for the sake of plot. Its a catch 22, and turns writing (and power scaling) into a nightmare to keep track of, for you and for all your readers. And this is like only chapter 15... I hope you figure out a way around all that cause I’ve got no clue.
2,484 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »