for Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions

1/2 c1 boyest
glad to get an update and I hope you do well!
12/28/2020 c2 2Annoy mouse
Not really a fan of the 'partial memory loss' thing. At all. If you were going to go with it, why not instead just have him naturally not remember much of that 'magic ninja' show, or something? Metaknowledge should be treated with care, either go all in, not at all, or have some non-abitrary reason for such huge gaps in it.
12/26/2020 c1 1papireaz
Love it
12/25/2020 c31 Silber D. Wolf
great
12/25/2020 c11 JayTee789
Why not unlock Yang affinity while you're at it? Woulda gained free passive boosts
12/25/2020 c3 2Rashio
Oh come on! As if anyone would CHOOSE to join root. The place where you're forced to kill your companion or die yourself. The place where you are under absolute servitude under Danzo, the madman. The place which places a cursed seal on their members to stop them from talking to anyone, even the hokage. and his reasoning is simply "I'm bored". I'm sorry but that is terrible and is very off putting. I have a hard time justifying continuing reading this after that.. It just feels like this is going to be a really disappointing fanfic now..
12/24/2020 c33 10Amu4ever
Soooo...it has been a while. Thanks for taking the time to let us know, how you to intend to continue or not in Yorus case.

I am honestly surprised you are fine just a week after getting COVID, but I hope it stays this way anyway.

Wish you the best of luck with getting into the medical school of your dreams.
12/24/2020 c19 CaptainToast321
Well. You did it. You added ID create and ruined any tension and flow your story had.

Such a shit idea.
12/23/2020 c33 Elucidon
Great to have you back man
12/22/2020 c33 Anthony1967
Nice to know this story might be alive, I read it a year or two back when you only updated to chapter 27 and your DC gamer story. Now that I have an account, new chapters had build up since I forgot about it, and you've made this new comment I've been able to go on this journey with You and you!

Thanks for the story so far and a favorite shall be popped on, I'll be looking forward to an update!
12/22/2020 c30 Anthony1967
Hell yeah, multiversal travel!
12/22/2020 c23 Anthony1967
Great job am ar!
12/22/2020 c16 Anthony1967
Like the tiers!
12/22/2020 c22 Adipocere
Not sure if anyone explained yet or not because that’s an awful lot of reviews. Technically, all pregnancies are 10 months long, 40 weeks to be precise. The whole 9 month pregnancy thing is actually false. It’s simply said that way since most people don’t notice the pregnancy until one month has already passed.
12/22/2020 c5 Anthony1967
AHA! FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO HATES DUMBASSES WHO SHARE THEIR GAMER ABILITY INFO OR HAVE PARTY SYSTEMS!
2,179 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »