for Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions

12/21/2020 c33 T M C A W
damn man my hype level was through the roof when I saw this update this is one of my top fav fic it super sucks that I won't get to see what happens next but I'm glad your back and you know not dying please hurry with the remake
12/18/2020 c33 Faith
Holy. You got COVID and survive. Massive congratulations for you. You've done well.
You should get yourself some safe, private celebrations for that as well as for all your hard works until now.
12/18/2020 c33 Guest
So, you came back just to tell your fans for this story that you aren't going to continue, but instead are going to rewrite it from the ground up(Note: not even mentioning how long that will even take). When your writing skills are probably rusty from not writing a fanfic story in years. At least there is the one bit of good news of you doing ok.
12/18/2020 c33 Time's Avatar
Well at lest your back
12/18/2020 c33 Guest number 17
HE LIVES! GREAT TO SEE YOUR BACK IN THE GAME! Ahhh... You have no idea how hyped I got seeing an update! It's good that you're back in the game! Good luck my man! And stay safe! And keep doing an awesome job at doing what you do!
12/18/2020 c33 Guest
Honestly that sucks and is kind of annoying but i had long since given up on you as a writer. I will take what I can get in light of that.
12/18/2020 c33 Just a guy
I’m glad to know that you are alive and it’s alright
12/20/2020 c33 1plebston323
Well, As long as your okay then I'll be fine with waiting. Good luck with the rest of your year and have a nice christmas!
12/20/2020 c33 JudgmentKing
Don’t worry about it, life gets in the way of many thing and with covid being the nuisance it is, you just take your time. College is a bitch and a half by itself, so just pace yourself and get things done first, then, if you want, write something.
12/20/2020 c30 runelt99
Rereading there seems to be a plot hole with using that Heaven technique to teleport Obito's dead body to konoha. Still great as last time I read this...
12/20/2020 c8 Aire5
n.n n.n n.n n.n n.n n.n n.n n.n n.n n.n n.n n.n n.n
12/20/2020 c7 Aire5
update yay
12/20/2020 c6 Aire5
re reading n.n great fic
12/20/2020 c1 Aire5
n.n
12/20/2020 c33 masteroftech02
Good luck with everything man! Hope you stay healthy
2,179 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »