FanFiction.Net
for Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions

1/21/2023 c1 Hestaka
So it's been 2 years now so I'ma guess that whole Writing thing didn't work out
12/6/2022 c22 Emi2468
God that line "we must defeat this hacker before he glitches mud style into wood style." Is so ironic and meta that I couldn't help but laugh.
I kinda hope this had more jokes like this.
11/29/2022 c3 Wayward Vector
Bruh your story is so generic I’m expecting one of his girls to get raped/almost raped, have them get saved, then the whole event is skipped over with the only time ptsd is seen is for bonding with the MC. Holy fk. gamer awakens. Gamer verifies time period. Gamer becomes prodigy. Gamer shows off skills despite being a ninja. Gamer gets recruited and given a hot teacher. The gamer system isn’t even special, idk why hardly any1 uses systems from actual games, they’re made by people who’s job is to make gamer systems ffs.
11/22/2022 c29 Night
I still didn't see him use his dark release Inhaling Maw, but I guess it will have a little chance since the ending is close and it's already completed.
11/19/2022 c8 Guest
I think you got the Photographic and Eidetic memory mixed.
If you have Eidetic memory you can vividly recall what you see for a few secs to a few minutes before fading away. Which is in Yoru's case he can remember the information or what he sees for a long time in a great detail like in photograph.
11/20/2022 c28 whythelight
personally, I'd love to see one piece because of how his devour like ability works and how unique the characters in OP are
11/17/2022 c4 azon2119
Nice
11/17/2022 c3 azon2119
Well to somewhat answer your question, for me when he get all 5 elemental affinities it kinda kill my mood to invest more time to read this.

I know that he will eventually get 100% affinities to all elements since he have a gamer body, even if you wrote it, him just getting 1 elemental affinity. But it doesn't work that way all the time, readers are not really sometimes an understanding bunch, most readers will see it as the mc getting so easy.

In fact I feel like it's useless to write, him training with different elemental ninjutsu since we all know it will be easy when he got 5 elements.
I know there's percentage needed, but I think it will be better if you didn't add those perks yet(multiplier bonus from elements), or keep it still level 0 with no perks(kinda the same as the first on,e lol), or give him 1 element but also put a thought to the readers that he will get all 5 elements eventually. Better yet that he got only 1 element first, but when he's training another ninjutsu which is not his element he will get an affinity to said element(which is the same 'easy' way, but he work for it... Somewhat. You know how other ninjas got only one element but can use other lower rank element ninjutsu).

In conclusion, readers wants to see some progress from the mc in a way it was not easily given to him, or just round about way giving it to him 'easily'. OP mc is good when you write his power up "properly?".

Well that was for me.

Anyway, I think you can still split your paragraph. It is kinda hard to follow which is line is next when you're reading, especially in a mobile phone. Cheers!
11/12/2022 c33 Lord Jarvis
Next update please
10/13/2022 c33 Yuki Miyashi
oh good, for a second I thought I will have to get my trusty pitchfork and torches
10/12/2022 c31 1MayaviPanchi
The best gamer/overall fic I have read so far.

Yoru was a great character to read.

The plot was excillent.

The powers were believable and intriguing.

I especially liked the fighting scenes, and seeing Yoru outthink his opponents using simple tools like Ninja wire and genjutsu was a treat to read. For me that's what being a shinobi is.

I liked the interacrtions bw Yoru and all other characters like Katoe, Itachi, Kakashi, Obito, Rin, Minato and Kushina.

The decision to not have the character remember the Naruto world was an excillent twist.

Looking forward to the sequel, however far it may be in the future.
10/7/2022 c20 zykwuanmartin
not my cabbages!
9/19/2022 c27 dukkeh216
Wow I have never seen anyone openly admitting that trying to stick to real life physics when powerscaling fictional characters is stupid. You have my respect for that.
9/18/2022 c13 dukkeh216
Wow just 100% of that weirdly shortened Energy stat? Rasengan in your story either completely sucks or you missed a single 0 from 1000%...
9/16/2022 c33 Drrakkos
Sooo the time it's right now 16/09/22 and my question is: You are goin to update the Sequel of this amazing story?
2,478 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »