FanFiction.Net
for Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions

5/2/2022 c33 HollowSeven
Man. So sad that this story ended.
4/28/2022 c11 1Diametrik
This system is insanely overbloated. The hidden attributes were already too much, and then you introduced that tier system... nah. I feel like I'm playing World of Warcraft, where they layer a half dozen power systems on top of each other because they can't balance it properly. Never mind being over-complicated, it's worse for two more reasons. Firstly, you're introducing a gamer power system to the rest of the world, who aren't gamers. HP was bad enough. Secondly, it's a system that inherently makes fights more boring. Why give the stronger person an advantage? They were already likely to win; now you've just taken away all the tension.

I liked the characters and story, but this is ruining it for me.
4/28/2022 c8 Diametrik
From a previous chapter:
"The Mystical Palm Technique is a medical ninjutsu which allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process"

If he's trying to replace lost limbs, he's gonna need to use a different technique, because "the body's natural healing process" doesn't do that, no matter how sped up it is.
4/28/2022 c7 Diametrik
"I briefly contemplated using my stat points, but if a time came when someone even stronger than me came along and I had no stat points to boost myself, then what would I do?"

He's literally in a situation where someone stronger than him has come along. What's the point of hoarding stat points? It's the same as wearing restriction seals in order to trick an enemy with a sudden power boost, which he already agreed with Kotoe was a bad idea and to not do it.
4/28/2022 c5 Diametrik
"I unfortunately never had you experience taking something's life"

What about that komodo dragon?
4/28/2022 c4 Diametrik
Giving people or things that are not the gamer hit points always has been and always will be stupid and nonsensical. The gamer has hit points because Gamer's Body makes it so his body acts like a video game character, but hit points are not a realistic way to measure how close to death an actual person or thing is. If you stab something in the eye and it goes into its brain, then that thing will die, never mind how many hit points you decided to give it. If someone is on the verge of death via suffocation, then cutting off his finger will not finish them off. It just doesn't work as a system in a realistic setting.
4/16/2022 c32 ida bagus ngurah sathya dharma
i really enjoy it, really sad that he would leave his world/dimension
4/16/2022 c16 ida bagus ngurah sathya dharma
bro i lost my intrest when obito die, and yoru acting like orichimaru, when he saw tsunade brother and lover die
4/7/2022 c25 Bryan Joslin
Was his sage art Scorch style influenced by seven deadly sins
4/3/2022 c18 Aedwards179
damn don't want Orochimaru having that kind of information on him. he's gonna want his body.
4/3/2022 c16 Aedwards179
ah damnit I figured something like this would happen. but I was hoping it wouldn't. I'm fine with dungeons. they're normal in these things. but travelling worlds before he finishes his life or the story in this world always, ALWAYS ruins it.
4/3/2022 c15 Aedwards179
I really wanna see how much chakra kushina has
4/3/2022 c14 Aedwards179
damn if those are minatos stats I can't imagine what the hokages are. dude was level 280.
4/3/2022 c14 Aedwards179
oh damn Orochimaru. rip.
4/3/2022 c11 Aedwards179
Tiers seem overly complicated and unnecessary...
2,484 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »