for The Gunslinger

5/26/2020 c11 Paulo Shinsui Gil
Oh man because of this merc captain loyalty I'm already remembering the sad ending of arthur past life
5/26/2020 c11 2Brave2000
oh yeah, its all comming together...
5/26/2020 c11 1DeepCFisher
Really good. I enjoy your characterization of the mercs in this. You might add a bit more dialogue. Just my opinion that some sections felt just a bit dry. Otherwise perfect. I look forward to the next chapter.
5/26/2020 c11 15Vanessa Masters
She didn't take joy in killing most things, but she had learned to take a little bit of pleasure in the competition to kill them.

Silence soon ended with the goblins slaughtered in a small circle around Goblin Slayer and Lizard Priest. The adventurers met at the center, stepping over the corpses.

"Well done, elf! You certainly made for good bait!" HEA knew he wouldn't wait long to get a laugh at her expense. "Funny considering you've got so little meat on you."

"Well, we couldn't use you for bait considering your stubby legs!" HEA retaliated, crossing her arms.

"Don't worry, Dwarf. Next time we need somethin' plump for bait, we know who to look to!" HEA was surprised to hear Gunslinger toss some shade the dwarf's way before tapping her shoulder kindly. "Good work. Went just as planned."

HEA felt a little proud to receive praise from him, for once. Guess he's not always so bad.

—-

Oooh! You are a genius!

I was hoping for a week you’d update, after I finished reading what you wrote so far of Diamond Devil With Josuke and Issei.

So, this is a great, post Memorial Day surprise.

The ash wolves, intriguing, who is this leader?

Love it. You write so well
5/26/2020 c11 2Isaac LB
Perhaps the Leader of the Ash Wolves is involved with the Chaos Gods and the Demon King. Experimenting with the Goblins to make them more deadly.
5/26/2020 c11 7Xcom-anders
So, essentially, it appears that Morgan's native counterpart is Merc Captain. An interesting development for that particular plotline. I still maintain that whatever is going on with the Ash Wolves is going to involve Arthur's branch of the story as opposed to GS's canonical adventures, but I guess I'll just have to wait to see how things develop further.
5/26/2020 c11 joeyginise
That was deep, and it makes sense that Arthur would be the only one who truly understands Merc captain. After all, he is looking at a reflection of his gang before shit hit the fan. He understands that kind of loyalty, the kind that is earned and never lost.
5/26/2020 c11 2DeltaGamer
Glad to see that this story is still alive. Definitely an interesting detour, I was wondering if we'd ever see those mercenaries again. And it seems they're a group that could be similar to the Van Der Linde gang. Wonder if they'll have a traitor among them too? And I'm still wondering if your following the manga or the anime because they switch a couple of events around. Are you doing the goblin horde or water town next? Certainly hope the next chapter comes out soon.
5/26/2020 c11 GrumpyGrue
The goblins have a black language, like ebonics.
5/26/2020 c11 superpierce
That was a very good original chapter
5/26/2020 c11 9christian.a.lebron1
Awesome chapter
5/26/2020 c11 2semsas
I thought you was dead or something.

Excellent chapter btw!
5/26/2020 c11 19blaszczu2500
Another great chapter!
5/26/2020 c11 45Angry lil' elf
Yay! A new chapter! And the Ash Wolves are back, awesome! So Merc Captain has been against capturing goblins, huh? And the head honcho of the Ash Wolves is invested in all this? Something tells that whomever is hiring the Ash Wolves to capture goblins instead of killing them is up to something. Maybe whomever wants the goblins is trying to create a new kind of goblin? like a mutant goblin that's far stronger than the average goblin/orc? Either way, it ain't good! Only good goblin is a dead goblin!

Anyways, I've been looking at the Goblin Slayer wiki and I've noticed that for the main cast of Goblin Slayer, they each have a D&D character sheet listing their skills and whatnot, what do you think Arthur's character sheet would look like in a D&D format?

Anyways, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more!

Kind regards,

Angry lil' elf.
5/26/2020 c11 No-Named-Dude
Holy crap, this is unexpected. Wasn’t sure if I would see another chapter. Glad I was wrong. I honestly forgot what happened the last few chapters as it’s been so long.

Anyway, this was a pretty good read. Fighting the goblins out in the open like that will be good experience for when we finally get to the arc where they have to protect the farm.

Hope to see more soon.