for The Gunslinger

12/7/2018 c1 6TheChefSHIPWRECK-5897
Well... this was unexpected, not unwelcome though.
12/6/2018 c1 Stone125
i like story so far. not too fast paced and a pretty long chapter too which is a plus (some authors do not see that as a positive for some reason). no outrageous spelling mistakes color me impressed cant wait for the next chapter.
12/6/2018 c1 Raventalon
This is awesome. Just got through reading it for a second time to see if there was anything I missed. Didn't seem like it, and I have to comment on how well written this is. You've hit all the right boxes for quality. I'm really looking forward to see how you'll continue this. That said, the guns should probably have abilities further down the line. When you start getting to the big game of Goblin Slayer's world some of the inherent advantage guns have are minimized. It's a fantasy world, so there is bound to be a couple of things durable enough limit how much damage Arthur can do.

That was a longwinded way of saying that yes, you should give the guns special abilities. Just hold off until they start fighting the scary shit, or huge numbers. No need to make Arthur OP right of the bat.

Anyways, this is good stuff. Keep up the good work!
12/4/2018 c1 xlouisxx245
yes keep this story alive
12/5/2018 c1 1Infinite Freedom
I'm enjoying this so far and can't wait for more.

On the shotgun, might I recommend some kind of grenade ability?
12/5/2018 c1 luzkouw
love the uniqueness of this crossover. a near emotionless man who kills goblins religiously while a former outlaw seeks redemption in a new world.

the pacing is good and nothing seems out of character. on the topic of his guns, hopefully we shall see some sort of culture shock for Arthur. where he comes from the late 1800s, a time where the Wild West is on its lasts legs and he is shoved into a fantasy world where anything can truly exist.

i wonder if youre going to bring some elements from the rdr universe into this. like some characters meeting the Mysterious Man, references to olden west stories, strangers, etc. that and the dead eye ability. on one hand it can be written in successfully and be implemented like in the game through levels, but it might make arthur too OP and make the suspensions non existent.

good shit and i cant wait for the next one.
12/1/2018 c1 Guest derp
All of my yes. If your thinking abilities then what about giving one of his guns the mark ability. Where you can mark an enemy from a distance and see wherever they go.(for a limited Time of course). Oh! And what about a personal ability like deadeye once he gets to a certain level of strength in this new world.
12/3/2018 c1 Jajo Camello
Found this fic while browsing the site and I have to say the premise of the story looks interesting. Grammar seems good, pacing is ok and characters aren't acting out of character from what I know of them. Gotta say this is one of the oddest crossover I've seen but nevertheless enjoyed reading. My only gripe, small one, is that I kinda hope Arthur just doesn't stick around with Goblin Slayer all the time. I would enjoy for him to go out on his own by exploring the land, help the odd folk or two, play pub and among the other activities you could do in the game. When it comes to him getting new abilities I'm kinda on the fence with that one. Giving him abilities just because kinda seems like a cop out to me. No offense but I would think that Arthur is smart enough to get around a situation if it arrives or at best not to take the problem head on. On the other hand it I do like the abilities you describe. To me they seem overall balanced when it comes to the situation on hand. Using armor piercer for tough enemies, flaming shotgun for close range unarmed and the sniper ability for those shots that he could not afford to miss. Like I said I'm 50/50 on him getting new abilities but it shouldn't detract from the overall story. The only time I would say so is if he received an ability that makes him stupidly OP, which removes a lot of tension in the story. Hope you continue with this story and good chapter.
12/2/2018 c1 megadethfan1092
Man I am loving this when I saw this in the crossover area with goblins slayer I thought I was going to be disappointed but nope! This is pretty good and if you do pairings I don't know why but I would love to see cowgirl with Arthur. Don't know why just I like the idea of those two. But can't wait for second chapter
12/2/2018 c1 1boyzpwn
I’ve been a fan since you first started posting the one piece x rosario vampire crossover. While your writing was great before, it’s improved alot as well

I’ll have to say this is probably one of the most interesting crossover combinations and one of the most well written ones.

Are you going to have Arthur pair up romantically with anyone? I think Arthur’s attempts at living a life helping others will draw the eyes of Guild Girl, as arthur’s quite stoic and perservering.

I think giving his weapons abilites might be lean towards the overpowered side, but it may be necessary as Arthur’s quite unfamiliar with this world.

Thanks for the great story so far!
12/1/2018 c1 8SirAttlich
Finally! A good idea that is executed almost perfectly! Well done, I must say. Hope I'll see a next chapter before New Year.
12/1/2018 c1 2King Quinn Of Tucky
good I like this story I do hope to see more updates and on the people's reaction to arth... sorry "gunslingers" guns
11/28/2018 c1 Guest
My guy this is what we’ve been waiting for...A fanfic dedicated to the best waifu Arthur Morgan, Keep this beautiful lasagne up.
11/30/2018 c1 dovahkin01
Hell yeah you better update this story. Some of the best crossovers I have read to this date have been between some odd pairings (Halo X Grimdark hentai without any hentai for an example) and this is only chapter 1 yet it's coming out really nice. Solid grammer with a good flow of progression already got waiting for more.
11/28/2018 c1 Alex bernal
That was an incredible story, keep doing its please
974 « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »