FanFiction.Net
for God of Swords: How a Sword is Forged

5/22 c1 xaxiel1572
I feel bad for them but i honestly think, he should've killed them because of the geass.
5/21 c13 Darth Kyuubi kurama
Great chapter as always
5/21 c13 7Paxloria
It is a good chapter.

Critique:

However, EMIYA should have destroyed the outside cameras before going in and the inside cameras the moment he entered. Also he should have taken out the recordings the security cameras made before leaving.
Also...
It's fine for police to be at Medusa's place, but there shouldn't be any reason for Agents of any type to be there.
Did Medusa even HAVE security cameras? Given her murderous habits it doesn't seem like she's the type to record her attacks on people. That being the case, how would anyone even know that the 3 kids had been there or that they did it?
Also, why would law enforcement be at her home but not have anyone monitoring her at the hospital?
5/20 c13 drewbear89
Wait wait, 3 children enter the house without the owner being there and blame the owner of that house for whatever those children did? and his first reaction is to shoot the owner of the house and that just came back from wherever in a hospital gown?
5/20 c13 ulttoanova
That ending with medusa was interesting, I dont' have much else to say. I look forward to more.
5/20 c13 2NIGRIS
Thanks for the update dude. This story is great.
5/19 c13 PasiveNox
Great chapter wonderful
5/19 c13 Nikkless
more please.
thx for the chapter
5/19 c13 5PoofyOhio
Lombardy? Like Italy lombardy? Goddamn, if you’re Italian that makes your English quite good.
5/19 c13 4ndykun
Stheno: GAS! GAS! GAS! I'm gonna step on the gas!
5/19 c13 JonnyBoboThe1st
Nice chapter!
5/19 c13 Shen1412
Thx for the chapter
5/19 c13 AidenJacksonSmithDSBB
... Oh joy EMIYA's going to meet them ain't he?
5/19 c13 1TheBeatles211
Looks like that group had help, most likely from Ares. They couldn’t tell Shirou much, but at least he knows there’s a tracker on them. He’ll probably do a thorough inspection of all their stuff once he’s calmed down a bit. Right now Penny is worried about his current state, probably blaming herself for putting him in the position where he had to do that. While Annabeth is feeling very scared of him, but hopefully that will die down soon.

As for Medusa, she appears to be struggling with her current humanity. She doesn’t want to fall back on old habits, but she’s way more vulnerable now. Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
5/19 c13 8Jebest4781
Quite nice with how this was done here. Keep up the good work.
483 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »