FanFiction.Net

Thanks for the update
6/2 c14 Darth Kyuubi kurama
Great chapter
6/2 c14 ImNotAWeeb64101
Thanks for the update and gl on exams
6/2 c14 Nikkless
6/2 c14 8Jebest4781
Gonna be fun to see how this will play out.
6/2 c14 1TheBeatles211
Makes sense that Ares could see what Emiya was. The Furies saw his past sins, the War God saw his past battles/killings. Rather than be annoyed that Emiya overcame the trap with the Slavics, Ares actually respected Emiya for his skill. Although because he was so aware of Emiya’s skill, Ares made sure Penelope and Annabeth went alone on the quest he gave. I wonder what it is they’ll be fighting, since this is definitely not the trap set up by Hephaestus. Since Ares said it was one that insulted him, it’s most likely something involved associated with Athena or Artemis. Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
6/2 c14 2NIGRIS
Oh, Ares, you hatable bastard. Thanks again for the update dude.
6/2 c14 5mad thought
Oh they're going to snap at Annabeth.
6/2 c14 PasiveNox
Great chapter wonderful
5/22 c1 xaxiel1572
I feel bad for them but i honestly think, he should've killed them because of the geass.
5/21 c13 Darth Kyuubi kurama
Great chapter as always
5/21 c13 7Paxloria
It is a good chapter.

Critique:

However, EMIYA should have destroyed the outside cameras before going in and the inside cameras the moment he entered. Also he should have taken out the recordings the security cameras made before leaving.
Also...
It's fine for police to be at Medusa's place, but there shouldn't be any reason for Agents of any type to be there.
Did Medusa even HAVE security cameras? Given her murderous habits it doesn't seem like she's the type to record her attacks on people. That being the case, how would anyone even know that the 3 kids had been there or that they did it?
Also, why would law enforcement be at her home but not have anyone monitoring her at the hospital?
510 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »