FanFiction.Net
for God of Swords: How a Sword is Forged

11/25/2018 c1 David is confused
Ooooooh good story.
In camp Jupiter shirou wouldn’t be able to cross the statue God’s boundary because he is a sword
11/21/2018 c1 3Panther Hardraad
No trust me, the asinine traditions that the American Education System makes their students perform are in fact asinine. Nobody likes doing the Pledge of Allegiance most of my classmates when I was in Elementary School refused to say it.
Great work thus far. I always thought that F/SN and PJO would be excellent for a crossover work together. Although finding Heracles in this universe slightly sane should be interesting for EMIYA and the fact that he can recreate any "historical" armament everyone is gonna want them for their side of the Second Titan War. Should be interesting.

Oooh also Medusa as her Gorgon self... thoughts...schemes...plots...
11/21/2018 c1 10StoryReiter
This is really really good. Conceptwise. I am now really excited for more. Making Archer of UBW Shirou from UBW is like a pleasant surprise and a slap to my senses. Thanks for this wonderful story. Is it bad that I am already hoping for an update? I feel hyped. His inner goddess seems like a nice addition. Looking forward to how he interacts with the Riodanverse or with the elements there. The accusing finger made me laugh. Take care and have a good day author.
11/21/2018 c1 ILikeFanfiction4296
this is good can't wait to read more
11/21/2018 c1 2VGBlackwing
quick question does Archer Emiya outskills Artimas in Archery and out skills anyone in swords fighting meaning I he stronger then all the demigods in that camp to the point he doesn't need training from Chiron
11/21/2018 c1 2DannyPhantom619
Every culture has things other cultures make fun of/dislike. So it doesn't really matter to me as long as you don't make it into a needless insult about America's culture then I can give less of a shit what you say.

Anyways nice chapter so far and I wonder if EMIYA will undo Medusa's curse with Rulebreaker? Also wonder how disappointed he would be against PJO's Hercules compared to Illya's Berserker Herakles ?

Though a Archery contest between EMIYA and the Hunter's of Artemis would be funny to see. I can just imagine how piss Zoe would be once she deals with EMIYA's sarcastic and jabbing attitude.

Also nice to see female Percy!
11/21/2018 c1 shadyxlr
I look forward to your next chapter!
11/20/2018 c1 Nalsala
Welp, that's was a fun read hope it will continue this way, keep up the good work, twas nice.
11/20/2018 c1 kunomosu
The premise drew me in but the grammar was terrible so i couldn't finish reading the chapter. I would suggest getting a beta to fix up this mess. Here's a start: punctuate after dialogue! Don't just end dialogue with a quote and not have a period, comma, question mark, or exclamation preceding it.
11/20/2018 c1 4hnh058513
"Nameless" Archer extra
11/20/2018 c1 10ultima-owner
this sounds promising
11/20/2018 c1 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
11/20/2018 c1 superpierce
That was a funny ending.
11/20/2018 c1 3Mrcrazyman94
Honestly beside the self-loathing thoughts that Archer was thinking this wasn't as dark as you thought but I can see why you classified it as Dark. New beginning for Archer so naturally he's different but I like that your still faithful to his skill set though now that he had a different beginning I'm curious on how UBW will look, oh well no point in speculating now. Make sense that Archer would be a child of Hephaestus though I'm curious what his divine ability would be if he still has his Magecraft.

Ironically Archer went from serving Alaya to serving Gaia, I assume it her considering her comment on "Gaia"

A full crossover between fate and Percy would no doubt be a nightmare of a challenge to do due to the difference in cosmology but luckily Fate has the Kaleidoscope so this route would no doubt be far more easier.

All in all definitely interesting will wait for the next chapter before Deciding to follow it.
11/20/2018 c1 1SentinalSlice
I like how the goddess calls him old soul. I don't know why but I just like it. Also this is really good. I can't wait for Shirou to make his own sword. I bet he would make it, and then get rid of it or something. Because then he could just project it. Also if Shirou watches the forging process of a sword would he acquire a steel stick in the shape of a blade or would his version of the blade in UBW update itself. Or would he acquire multiple versions of the blade in the forging process, that last option would certainly yield more credence to the Unlimited part of UBW. This is just something I thought you should consider if he his probably going to end up in the Hephaestus cabin at camp half blood.
Anyways, keep up the great work!
510 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 Next »