FanFiction.Net
for God of Swords: How a Sword is Forged

11/20/2018 c1 1SentinalSlice
I like how the goddess calls him old soul. I don't know why but I just like it. Also this is really good. I can't wait for Shirou to make his own sword. I bet he would make it, and then get rid of it or something. Because then he could just project it. Also if Shirou watches the forging process of a sword would he acquire a steel stick in the shape of a blade or would his version of the blade in UBW update itself. Or would he acquire multiple versions of the blade in the forging process, that last option would certainly yield more credence to the Unlimited part of UBW. This is just something I thought you should consider if he his probably going to end up in the Hephaestus cabin at camp half blood.
Anyways, keep up the great work!
11/20/2018 c1 Guest101
I liked it. Misspellings are a bit more common than I would like. I wonder which goddess/titaness/primordial is the helper. Possibly Eres?
11/20/2018 c1 PasiveNox
hehehehehehe great preety long yeah great job
11/20/2018 c1 3Ash the Aura Guardian
Wow, this actually looks quite interesting. Can't wait to see more like this!
11/20/2018 c1 2miguelgiuliano.co
Interesante historia espero con ansias por el próximo capítulo.
Si eres un verdadero fan de Fate "Type-moon" usaras para algunos personajes las versión Dr fate como para Heracles, Quiron y otros héroes griegos que pretendáis usar.
11/20/2018 c1 logron
Too much swaering for archer
11/20/2018 c1 1santiagml
great chapter can't wait to see the next one
11/20/2018 c1 2FerunaLutelou
GJ. Just don't make Archer into a pushover. He isnt evil, but he is a jerk. He wouldnt hurt innocent people if he doesnt have to, but he isnt against verbally destroying them. He is fairly strong with just reinforcement alone. He probably could thrash most monsters that don't have tricky powers with his reinforced bare hands.
11/20/2018 c1 1Nacholoco
Me encanto la historia, muero por leer el siguiente capituló
11/20/2018 c1 Guest
That girl at the end.. Percy?
11/20/2018 c1 NomadicNine
A good beginning, though I do wonder WHO or WHICH Goddess is actually blessing him. Could it be Hecate? Anyways, whilst I don't have... Much... Of a problem with Female Percy, others of the PJO-Fandom might as... Well... We ship Percabeth. So either Percabeth is going to be genderbent, or we're going to have a Yuri Percabeth... Which might be interesting... Anyways, again, hope we get a second chapter out soon as I want to see the continuation. Hopefully Emiya can smack some sense into Luke, though I do wonder how the Olympians would regard Emiya as he's essentially another worldly person, blessed by an unknown goddess, with means to harm other deities, and the ability to copy divine constructs(He can, he just can't activate them as the Prana usage is too much for him).
11/20/2018 c1 NomadicNine
Hmm... I always thought that Alaya had a strange obsession with the Sword, Emiya Shirou. Though I could still see Alaya in some way playing a long con, and when EMIYA lowers his guard. BAM! He's back into Alaya's hold.
11/20/2018 c1 2Qrow454
good chapter.
This is archer not shirou so alwas remember he is kinda a jerk.
Also archer can trace K&B in less than a second and without much thought, because they are at this point practically a part of him. In his long adventure as a CG.
11/20/2018 c1 Guest