for My First Date Went a Little Like This

8/5/2019 c1 auram5641
"Calm just flew out the fucking window!"
Me:*Moments of dejávú
12/28/2018 c1 14It'sHardIKnow
Looooooooool last two lines have to be the most iconic lines
12/23/2018 c1 Sageybear
This is amazing! The end made me laugh so hard!
12/8/2018 c1 229SasuNarufan13
I think the best line of this oneshot is "Calm just flew out the fucking window!" LMAO That has to be one of the best lines I've read so far XD

I actually have a similar plot written down in my notebook, although it would involve Sirius and James spying/keeping an eye on/supervising (pick which one fits LOL) on Draco and Harry LOL Similar to your story, Remus and Lily wouldn't be happy about this.

Loved the way you wrote this! Sirius seriously messed up, but well, overprotective godfather is like his gig, so … Glad everything got solved between them :) Although I guess Sirius still has to practise a bit more in keeping calm XD
11/24/2018 c1 You-Thought-low-key-fangirling
NO IT CAN'T BE COMPLETE!
11/24/2018 c1 You-Thought-low-key-fangirling
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE!
11/22/2018 c1 10Satanisafangirl20
THIS IS ADORABLE I'M SQUEALING!
11/21/2018 c1 delia cerrano
Hilarious! The twins were adorable also. Fun to read of Sirius and Remus home life.
11/21/2018 c1 67GuardianDragon98
Me: Rolling on the floor laughing and just imagining Gary Oldman and David Thewlis doing a scene like this. What a lovely short film that would be XD
11/21/2018 c1 Hubler99
I love your story I have laugh so much thank you so much
11/20/2018 c1 AnnaMerteuil
I picture Sirius exactly like you do especially with Harry
11/20/2018 c1 49mykkila09
Omg I cracked up reading this, but had to keep my laughter under control because I am at work, but my gosh my grin was so huge and wide. Lol. Sirius is a gem: the poor man, just trying to keep his godson’s innocence in tact. Imagine if he found they started having sex *imagines it...die laughing*. This was an awesomely great sequel!