for The Wind's Romance

3/12/2019 c3 vmage2
Good stuff so far.
Got a question though. Have you thought of having Crowe learn to pull air away from people? Force Choke for the win, bro.
2/28/2019 c3 1LeBomb
Continue this please.
2/18/2019 c3 GreenOverlord
That’s Wilhelm from Etrian Odyssey 2, more or less. Interesting choice. I hope you can somehow incorporate the binding skills into it. Heck at this point I’m just wondering if you’ll keep the other “Earth” character. It’d probably work even better on an original crew.
1/20/2019 c3 GGPD
always wanted to see a logia oc
1/16/2019 c3 J. Jonah Jameson
This is new, not many have the balls to aim for the throne, many choosing to bow before it, to bow before what was written in canon.

I expect a great story.

... And GET ME PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN
1/17/2019 c3 14tarious123
Got to say, loving the story so far
It’s been a while since I’ve read a fic on an original pirate crew.
Out of curiousity, do you plan on Crowe meeting the strawhat pirates sometime in the near future?
1/16/2019 c3 8The Keeper of Worlds
Interesting indeed:-)
1/16/2019 c3 4Soledge1
hope he has enough money for the ship. since Arlong is stay around means Luffy hasn't set sail yet.
1/16/2019 c1 2Blackson88
i like it is something different and new
1/16/2019 c3 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter and I see your going to recruit you know who
1/6/2019 c2 6jlee0799
This is decent so far , but would definitely have been better if you didn't have him tell Luffy everything aside from the ROB , and if you sent him a few years (at least) ahead of canon so he could get strong and start establishing himself .
12/17/2018 c2 4Soledge1
I remember Cross but who is Jones?
12/13/2018 c2 Slulldom
Pretty great, keep it up. Can't wait to see what you do with the versatility of a wind logia fruit
12/13/2018 c2 10PervyPanda
Damn it... It juts aint right when he completes THAT sentence y'know?

Thanks for the chapter, definitely looking forward to more!
12/11/2018 c2 8The Keeper of Worlds
Excellent job and I’m eager to see his crew!
25 Page 1 2 Next »