for Total Drama: Last Chance SYOC

10/23 c1 Guest
8 WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
8/7 c14 4Epifanio Therion
Oh ho! Got it my friend! Understandable! I am nonetheless very excited to see what you have in stored for us, and I know it will be amazing as per usual!
8/6 c14 3SirenOfTheDarkSeas
Good to know, i'm looking forward to seeing what episode 5 will entail, can't wait:)
8/6 c14 xxPrincxssxx
I was super excited to see this! I can’t wait to see what you have coming up!
11/17/2020 c15 11DSX62415
Oh, well things worked out after all, didn't they?
11/17/2020 c14 DSX62415
We all screw up royally at least once in our lives, so at least I'm not gonna hold it against you. Hopefully we can see a proper conclusion from the adoptee.
10/13/2020 c13 4Trevaacin
Reviewing quite late cuz I've been super busy this fall with college and all, but it's nice to see this is still going. Man I didn't think Dana would fall so quickly, but I guess she was far less subtle than she thought. Too many things led back to the same source. It's hard to make predictions mid chapter so I'll refrain from that but it's funny how quickly Gaius's ship is heating up. Sammy did not waste time at all.
10/2/2020 c13 2SerpentFeather
I missed two whole chapters, ahh, I'm sorry.

Also yes, go Farin. Get her for attempted murder.

This is an intresting concept for a challenge, spend the day in VR. I like it, good job coming up with it.
9/24/2020 c13 xxPrincxssxx
DANA EXPOSED THIS EARLY ON!? Damn I didn't expect that, but I do believe she'll wiggle her way out of this since I don't she'll be eliminated this early on.

Sammy is the killer and one of the sharks she's hunting is Laurie... YIKES!

Speaking of Sammy, YES SAMMY AND GAIUS HAVE A DATE! THEY WILL REBUILD ROME TOGETHER!

I can't wait for the next update :)
9/23/2020 c13 3loudandclear236
Good chapter! Dana is getting what she deserves but I doubt shes going anywhere any time soon! And Izzy and Duncan...um no comment
9/23/2020 c13 11DSX62415
Good to know.
9/23/2020 c13 Demon420
Oof I love dead by daylight I can't wait for the next chapters! Keep up the awesome work here :3

also very sorry if I haven't been keeping up with reviews..
8/31/2020 c1 3SirenOfTheDarkSeas
Hope your having a great day:)
7/31/2020 c12 Guest
Love the story update soon
7/31/2020 c12 Guest
Please update! This story is so good!
146 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »