for Gestalt

4/9/2019 c8 HateReborn27
is it okay to take a guess at what cause Qrow? It involves swords plural.
3/9/2019 c9 DD
This has turned into a crack fic.
3/8/2019 c9 PasiveNox
wonderful wonderful great
3/8/2019 c8 PasiveNox
hmmmm wonderful great
3/8/2019 c9 Guest
Every single time
Why does Amber NEED to explain her secrets to someone she just met literally yesterday? That arc woman has no right to ask her that. Its a breech of privacy. No one ask the arc woman about her secrets, so why the fu*k shes trying to dig Amber secrets?

It seems that the years of huntsman in That woman makes her arrogant. Fucking bitch

And Amber, wtf? Servants are not soo weak That people of remnant can walk all over them!? Talk about The Authours ignorance in servant lore and power
3/8/2019 c9 Suzululu4moe
So many Arcs .
2/8/2019 c8 Guest
Not another "im bored so i changed the future shit" fron zelretch

Be creative
Do you really think he is the Only second magic user that ever existed in infinite parallel world

Be creative
Do not be narrow minded
2/8/2019 c8 Suzululu4moe
For a famous celibate individual she sure had a lot of clansmen.
2/7/2019 c8 Guest
More servant!
Summon more servant!

...amber always gets her ass kick...
2/7/2019 c8 1MegaElite
I suppose this is an odd and perhaps unnecessary question, but are any of the main cast going to be heavily involved in the story? I like the story following Amber, but I do have to wonder if any of RWBY or JNPR are going to have an important part to play later.
1/19/2019 c7 Ramax Viscurio
Nice idea!
1/17/2019 c7 PasiveNox
hehehehhe wonderful great
1/16/2019 c7 Suzululu4moe
Lol Qrow cleaned up.
1/6/2019 c2 BlazeStryker
I understand. Given Volume 6's revelations of Ozpin, the old soldier coming up to the fore at the prospect of losing the bearer of what he assumes to be the soul of his daughter is only to be expected.
1/2/2019 c6 Guest
Nice that it seems you continue with the story progression. I'm not too familiar with FGO but if your servant is mid-tier then it's good for the power balance.
Putting someone like Gilgamesh and one hit killing the bad guys would make it less interesting.
The number of servants seems a tad too much... you might find it hard to make conversation chapter with so many characters all at once, and not to mention keeping up with the character growth. Well I hope you can tackle this wonderfully.
Keep up pumping those chapters out, I look forward for more.
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »