FanFiction.Net
for Fated To Survive

3/3/2021 c10 5QueenAnnabeth18
Great story! I love the way you write the relationships between all the characters! Please continue!
7/17/2020 c10 1TwentyBelow
Well, since you edited "to Save", I will be hopefully looking forward to reading continued entries here. Hope life is going well for you!
7/6/2020 c10 crescentsolar21
Are you posting?
6/8/2020 c10 Leelee27
Hi, I've never reviewed on a story before so I'm sorry if this sucks. I really like this story and the characters you've created. You do a great job showing everyones emotions and making them seem realistic. I know you haven't updated in a while but with the slim chance that you read this, I wanted to say thank you for keeping me entertained for a couple of hours. If you have time I (and I'm assuming other people) would really appreciate it if you updated. I understand if you don't have the time or just no longer interested in this story, life has a way of kicking you in the butt when you least expect it. Anyways, have a good life.
5/29/2020 c10 Valkyrie3420
more?
4/20/2020 c10 4WritingForever-n-ever
Hey comic I was wondering if I could make a Fic based on yours it gave me a hole bunch of ideas the characters will be different and different events will happen but the kids will have the same parents also you will get a shoutout but I absolutely love️️️ Your fics so it would mean so so so so so much too me if you gave me permission plus you will get a shoutout ( did I already mention that) it will be called “the folds of time” so please pretty please say yes Fod bless you and don’t get corona bye
10/13/2019 c10 11EspeonAuraGirl55
Damn cliffhangers Comic! But awesome Chapter all the same I didn't want it to end. Also I HATE the Arai!

Anyway yes your explanation for the magical adoption makes more sense now thank you for that.

And Silena your Uncle didn't tell you how he and your aunt defeated them because...he's probably ashamed of himself for what he did. He went Dark Side and scared the crap out of me and probably a lot of other readers. Not to mention he hurt Bob or rather the Arai told Bob what he did...again screw the Arai.

I can't wait to see what happens next all the same so see you next time!
10/11/2019 c10 aaquater
That's the special thing about Bob here in canon (and, I guess, also Apollo in his series) - the willingness to accept that things are changing, re-think their decisions, and adapt to what is currently going on. So many other immortals, including the Arai, don't; they believe themselves to be eternal and never-changing, thus repeating the same conflicts all over again, never learning from them as they deem those lessons insignificant compared to their own interests. The situation is different here and I wonder what Bob will choose given that it's not Percy himself who's asking him. But despite that, I still do think that at the very least, he'll still treat the decision with thought instead of blind prejudice. Isn't that itself a win? :)
7/13/2019 c9 masspao
I loved the first part and I love it even more, it gets better and better, please continue the story, I love this series by Percy Jackson (and not specifically by Percy, I do not like heroes, men, I love heroic girls especially my favorite character Annabeth a real leader in fact I admire her but anyway) and more now that in their future they have children who kick the villains on duty, each time you intrigue me more about what happened and you have me excited about it happening.

so please do not stop this wonderful story.
6/17/2019 c9 aaquater
Even when Silena gets a stroke of good luck with getting the better dreams, it comes along with bad luck of not getting a change of clothes; seriously...

Somehow that Hyperion scene made me feel even more uncomfortable than in the book (that's a good thing, I swear!)
6/16/2019 c9 Didi
Crap. Sorry, the last one comment cut out because I’m writing this in my phone and the post button is just so damn CLOSE to the bottom!
Anyways, how have you been and how are you doing? I’m always eager to know when my favorite author is doing alright!
I can’t wait for the next chapter, as always!
Bye Comic!
6/16/2019 c9 Didi
I’ve been pretty ok! Considering the prison known as school is finally over with!
I can’t wait to check out your book! Will you be officially publishing it, like, making paper backs of it and selling ‘em? Because I would LOVE that!
Anyways, this chapter was strangely relaxing! Maybe it’s because I’m reading this in the morning and I’m tired or something, but seeing what’s happening at Camp Half-Blood was unusually calming. It’s seems like the kiddos brought a new hope to Camp and that’s just beautiful. ALSO, Will playing with infants is adorable and I need fan art of it NOW.
The Tartarus side was well written and I definitely liked seeing Charlie walk on thin ice! It kinda showed his “I’m Percy AND Annabeth!” side. I liked it :).
6/16/2019 c9 EspeonAuraGirl55
Please don't leave Bob behind! Dear Gods I will cry if I have to read "Bob says Hello" again while someone looks at the moon and stars!

Also having a little trouble understanding Magical adoption even though I read it over quite a few times. So basically the Gods bestowed them with powers and it's not just a hereditary thing? Is that it? Anyway very interesting concept.

Also I think you made a typo, you put Miranda instead of Katie over who Will was gonna chew out...Though Katie isn't wrong. I mean when Percy went Dark Side in the battle with Nyx...I was beyond terrified. I REALLY hope that doesn't happen with Charlie.

But overall great chapter and I have a feeling things will be awkward between Will and Nico, since well, Nico still has his crush on Percy and he only started to like Will like that at the end of BoO. But knowing that he's gonna be with Will ahead of time? Yeah I can already feel the awkwardness. Same with Calypso and Leo I mean Leo hasn't even met her yet. So he's gonna be awkward and rather...well maybe even more offended when Calypso starts insulting him and yelling at the Gods for sending him to her island.

So once again good chapter and can't wait to see what you have planned next.
6/15/2019 c9 3Moonlight22qu
I'm doing good, writers block is killing me though. But I have evrything more or less planned out.
I love this chapter! I actually screamed when I saw the email!
I clicked so hard I almost broke my mouse!
KUTGW!
See ya!
5/19/2019 c8 Youngid
Yeah. I wouldn't mind reading your work. It must be good if your fanfics are anything to go by.
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »