for Eyes I Dare Not Meet in Dream

5/15/2019 c2 6RillaOfIngleside
I’m so glad I found your chrestomanci stories! This was a delight to read. I’d always sort of imagined that Rosalie and Mordecai were immediately blissfully happy after the embrace at the end of the Lives of Christopher Chant but this makes a lot of sense and it’s really fun to explore their dynamic in the aftermath. I love the Mordecai/Flavian dynamic too, and the details you’ve put in like the replica of his father’s boat. This is just great!
4/22/2019 c2 66BrokenKestral
Have you by chance read Mixed Magics? It's a series of four short stories set in the Chrestomanci universe, and in one of them, "The Stealer of Souls," Mordecai and Rosalie are married. Or at least, Cat thinks they are. I liked that short story the best of the four, but enjoyed reading all of them.

This was very well written, as your stories usually are. Thank you for an enjoyable few minutes, and I'm looking forward to more!
12/18/2018 c1 BrokenKestral
I hadn't read any Chrestomanci fan fiction yet, but I really like the way you portray Tacroy; or perhaps I should say, I love the friendship and back-and-forth you have between him and the other two. Keep writing them? If you have time; I would love to read more.