for Language Lessons

6/27/2020 c1 8TheRedSin
I didn't know there were new 5986 fics out heare! This was adorable! Even when they started arguing by the end of the story and Yamamoto being Yamamoto. Waaaah, I look forward to more 5986 fics from now on! Thank you for this!
4/25/2019 c1 4Nieri
Whelp! I have so many feels about this!
First of all, the 5986 which is by far my favourite paring. I mean, they're such cuties when together! And oh!, I love so much their dynamics!
Second, I love Gokudera. I feel him in so many ways! The way he always wants to be pleasing for the people he cares and also the fact that he's italian and gawsh. You don't even know how much swear words we have, mostly involving mothers, God and Jesus (even tho we're really really religious, what with having the Church and the Pope right next home lol) and I wished he had talked a bit more italian during the manga/anime (same thing I wanted for -*big breath*, *counting on the fingers*- Mukuro, Ken, Chikusa, Dino, Reborn, Bianchi, Shamal, Lal Mirch, Colonnello, Yuni, Iemitsu, Ninth, Xanxus, Squalo, Lussuria, Levi, Bel, Mammon (I also think that the Varia, being sicilians DOC, could have swore a little bit more lol) and some other right now I can't bother to remember). Also, just so you know: "mannaggia" is not a swear word. It's slang, or better, roman dialect (if I'm not wrong), and it's short for "male ne aggia" which means "He/she gets bad things from that/this", roughly translated. It's more of a whish, like "I hope you fails your finals". (If I'm not clear tell me :))
Third, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I LOVE HAYATO SHOWING OFF HIS ITALIAN AND TEACHING HARU! I SO LOVE THIS!
Fourth and last, Yamamoto. Yamamoto is by far one of my faves (among Gokudera (lol, you haven't noticed, have you), Dino, Tsuna and Reborn) and that last part with him showing and bumping on my 5986 like the oblivious dork that he is, was lovely!

Whelp! This was longer than my average review! But still, I had to comment bc I love it!

Nieri :)
11/29/2018 c1 5MagicalAssassinDogDemon
MY HEART HAS MELTED ASDGKSLDJLSKG;L;LKL;FSG
i love them so much and this is so in character.
keep up the good work!
11/25/2018 c1 8Frost Destiny Winter
Takeshi is life.
11/22/2018 c1 Yuzuhara-san
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME LIFE BY WRITING ANOTHER FANFIC ABT THEM!
;)