for Dekiru: The Fusion Hero!

9/14/2021 c16 Darkscale42
It’s good to see you back in action.
9/12/2021 c7 Goku
The fusion between Momo and Izuku is Moku.
9/12/2021 c16 Hypocracy
Can't wait for izuku to point out how hypocritically l Shoto has been acting. He hates his dad for being a certain way aka acting like an ass his whole life to him yet he does objectively worse than that here. He could've gotten some students killed with that zero pointer BS and he screwed so many of his classmates and year one students just because of his ire to izuku. Honestly atleast Endeavor had a reason why he acted cold as revealed in the manga that it was much more than simply a desire to surpass All Might. Shoto is just being an ass because he's jealous or something.
9/14/2021 c16 5Kmbrun
Thanks for continuing this! Love it!
I can't wait for when Todoroki fuses in the future and realises Izuku doesn't take advantage of people. As that's my thoughts behind his glares
9/14/2021 c16 2Mugen-Muse
Well, canon did have Aizawa scold some Pro Heroes when they protested how Bakugo fought his opponent when said opponent was Uraraka. The fact Izuku isn't limited to just fusing with people must have slipped their minds. Invasive though? Really? It's not like Izuku is the only one that gets info on the other during the fusion.

On the bright side, the top Pro Heroes seeing Sero and Izuku act like heroes at the risk of losing a race that at least one of them still managed to win (so far since Sero has yet to show up before the race is over) might have resulted in some being rather impressed with the two. Though I wonder if Spider-man comics exist in MHA and if any Pro Heroes might be a fan.

Heh, Katsuki will probably have fun in the next round.

About the only downside is that the League of Villains are probably watching the Sports Festival.
9/13/2021 c16 3RHatch89
Awesome new fusion :)
9/13/2021 c16 1dreaddragonknight
A great chapter but I have totally forgotten why Todo has such a hate boner for Deku in this, I can get why he might look down on Deku for not standing on his own but not the spiteful hate he seems to have in this chapter.
9/13/2021 c16 KumaNoIkari
Great chapter!
9/13/2021 c16 Greer123
Thank you for the new chapter of this story. I hope you are doing well.
9/13/2021 c15 Chessicfayth
Glad you're okay! Thanks for the update.
9/13/2021 c16 3Spider-Izuku
Nice job.

And Bakugo takes the lead!

Wonder how he'll handle the 10 Million points?
9/13/2021 c16 17Ander Arias
Great to see that we got a longer chapter this time around. While I agree that real life takes priority over fanfics, I think it's better if you let us waiting for longer while you take your time to read rather than post short chapters.

And thus we get past the first event. As per usual, it's always great to see a new fusion. Gotta say, I wasn't expecting Sero to be the chosen one this time around (especially since we're yet to see a Kirishima fusion) but I'm not complaining. I always appreciate when an author puts the spotlight on underappreciated characters like him.

So, Bakugo ended up first. Pity, I was hoping that Ochako would win, since I liked a lot her strategy to overcome the entire course. Plus, the reveal about the million point headband won't have the same effect on him (I'm sure Bakugo will be happy).

Anyway, great to see this story fully back. I can't wait to see the cavalry battle, and more importantly, what teams will be formed this time around.
9/13/2021 c16 yachiru-chan92
Good chapter
Thanks for your work and the chapter
Bye
9/13/2021 c16 6Clockworker
I have not read one of these stories that got me on the edge of my seat as this one has. The race was always a whatever moment for me reading them one after another, but this is the first time I've been so hyped and just so into it! God I loved this chapter
9/12/2021 c16 89Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet
Real life comes first. We get it. Well, most of us in any case. This was a great chapter, but you may want to consider to consider adding a summary if it takes a while to get the next chapter out, that way people can keep up easier. It took me half a chapter to remember how this one differed from canon, and that can be frustrating. Absolutely loves the new fusion! That was just fun that was just fun. Also really enjoyed that ending. Bakugo is going to have so much fun defending 1,000, 000 points. (Or however much it was)
2,637 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »