for Dekiru: The Fusion Hero!

1/23 c17 ForgetfulIdeasandWritings
This story is delightfully unique and really well written. While it makes me a bit sad to see that I won't be able to binge another 20 chapters of it at once, it is important for you to not burn yourself out trying to shove through that block,so just take your timeyou have plenty of it for more story to come. (Love the names,and curious what would even HAPPEN if Izuku and Neito Monoma fused? Ripoff AFO?)
1/15 c17 Guest
Is dis story gane kiep gowing biekus I rilie like it
1/15 c17 1Funboi
very nicr
1/15 c7 josepantzay2
Que salvaje la fusión de momo y izuku
12/22/2021 c17 Locothehood
What is he fused with a villain?
Like toga or spinner?
12/19/2021 c10 Guest
Dominant personality decides the gender, doesn't it?
12/15/2021 c17 4Sagar Kumar1
Buddy now that UA traitor is Aoyama is revealed are you going to implement the same in this. How will Izuku love life is going to happen. Will Momo take a stand for Izuku during the sports festival. Will he be allowed to fuse in Calvary battle and 1vs 1 fight battle. When will Momo and others will learn about One for All. If Possible please also accept my Tripe Fusion that I have thought after reading your fanfic. My Idea for New Fusion which have not been covered in Tv tropes fandom.

Yurizuka:(for short Eurika) Fusion components. Reiko Yanagi and Kodai Yui. Unique Quirk Mutation. Telekinetic Size Control or Telekinetic Rule . Can use telekinetic power with her thinking on herself and can control the size of the objects at will without touching her fingers. Can charge object with telekinetic Energy and control it at will. With One for All nearly unstoppable to her head on.
12/12/2021 c17 CN
Hi. I'm so glad I found your fic. As a fan of My Hero Academia and Steven Universe, this is a dream. The thing is I love reading My Hero fics and I've always thought one of the quirks that would be so cool for Izuku to have in an AU fic would be a fusion one akin to Steven U. And here you are, thank you.
12/8/2021 c17 SilverFang69
When is the next chapter also how do triple fusion genders work and to top it off one of the greatest fanfics I have ever read.
12/6/2021 c4 Seishou Uchiha
Is he gonna be able to fuse with more than one person?
12/4/2021 c3 Everestt Thom
This is a gem and I want all of it. Please please please keep writing this wonderful story!
12/4/2021 c17 Lyselma
I love this and I'm hoping for more! I wish you would come back, author, and finish this because this book is truly amazing and one of a kind.
12/3/2021 c17 24Doctor Anime Lover 2938448
I love this story! PleaSe let there be a Fusion of Izuku and All Might when facing All for One. That would be awesome or do the Hero Rising Movie or the battle with Nine. That’s a battle I want to see.
11/28/2021 c17 2Otakufreak1799
Dude, you made one hell of a story with such a simple concept with a plethora of ideas thrown around to bring about such a unique spin on the ‘Izuku has a quirk’ story train. I hope you don’t give up on such a fun story that brought so much funny situations and dynamics between the characters. Can’t wait to see the next update!
11/27/2021 c17 Omniverse Nexus
If you read the manga, what are you gonna do about the nee facts about One for All?
2,637 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »