for Harry Potter and the Vegas Mishaps

7/18 c7 16EdTheBeast
A very intriguing story. I know nothing about young Avengers, but do know a bit Avenger and female Loki. I can see this being a very eventful story, 30 or so chapters, but I also see a lot of work for this.
6/4 c1 Guest
Great story and well written, hope you will continue
7/2/2019 c7 Never Morrison
I can’t say how happy I am to have found a Vegas challenge that is both well written and has been updated fairly recently. This one seems off to a great start, and I’m loving the ‘team’ dynamics of two mortals and two immortals together in a group marriage. The future looks to be an odd place for the four of them once they get past the awkward introductory phase.
I really and truly hope that you’re not planning on abandoning this great story!
1/27/2019 c7 rune1806
This story keeps me smiling and laughing thanks for sharing.
1/22/2019 c7 Guest
Horrible ...
1/23/2019 c6 joker200020
great
1/23/2019 c7 28Sakura Lisel
I always wondered about something involving Hermione and the Hogwarts house elves. The elves only have TWO masters. The first being whoever is currently Headmaster/Headmistress of Hogwarts, the second is Hogwarts itself. Everybody else are nothing but GUESTS of Hogwarts. The only person who can fire them is their official master/Headmaster. If it was THAT easy to fire house elves if, they would have gotten rid of Kreature a long time ago. Kreature was bound solely to anybody in charge of the Black family, with the bond forcing him to obey his official Black master/mistress whether he wanted to or not. Anybody who wasn't a member of the Black family he was free to openly disobey with no problems.

So the question is WHY does it matter to the Hogwarts elves what a non-Master like Hermione who CAN'T fire them does with their clothes? Don't the witch/wizard have to actually HAND said clothes to the elves and verbally SAY to the elves faces that they are fired? Otherwise how else do the elves WASH and CLEAN the humans clothes if they can't even TOUCH it at all even to simply wash it without being afraid of being fired even by accident? Hermione 'hiding' extra clothes under dirty laundry shouldn't count as firing an elf too. Since it's in with the dirty clothes the elf should just assume its something to be washed as well. *lol*
1/23/2019 c7 1Pric3y
Hahaha! To Gringotts we go!
1/22/2019 c7 starboy454
excellent update
1/22/2019 c7 TheWickedTruth89
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.
1/22/2019 c7 FateBurn
good chapter
1/22/2019 c7 DeathCrawler
nice chapter look forward teh next one
1/22/2019 c7 LifeIsAGreatAdventure
Interesting chapter though, (and I know you're certainly not polling or soliciting requests), I hope you'll put some energy into HP and the Shell of the God-King over this. Your characters are better developed and deeper in that story. Thanks for your hard work on this.
1/22/2019 c7 3WhiteElfElder
Poor Anya, once she realizes there is almost no limit to what magic can do when transfiguration comes into play.
1/6/2019 c6 Guest
Meh it's my honest opinion that this would be so much better without Hermione in it.
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »