for Sixty Percent Off

11/4/2020 c1 111ninjadevil2000
Dude I never knew I needed this so badly :P It's so so sos amazing omg. It's so cute. The way Sammy like to make Dean happy. It's just so cute. I can't tell you how much I loved this lol
9/21/2019 c1 35borgmama1of5
This was cute and made me smile, and I could see it happening :)
6/4/2019 c1 Kathy
cute
12/7/2018 c1 589K Hanna Korossy
I can so see this! Dean loves those rituals of normalcy, doesn't he? :)
11/26/2018 c1 roslyngrl
Somehow the image of Dean with his arms wrapped around his Blu ray player reminded me of Ralphie and his Red Ryder BB gun. Too cute! And Sam's right, just wait until Cyber Monday and stay warm and toasty. Although, they might have a problem finding an Amazon Drop Box in Lebanon. That's one tiny town. Could send it to Jody's, though. Thank for writing (while risking life and limb)!
11/24/2018 c1 Guest
Hah-I freakin' LOVE this! I love Dean being enthusiastic about anything; his getting excited about a Blu-Ray player that's 60% off was precious, as was all his bribes for Sam. And Sam coming along despite not wanting to and spelling Dean in the long line was also precious. I'm assuming that at some point this season, you'll write the Christmas fic that reveals what Sam bought Dean.

Yesterday was my very first Black Friday early morning shopping experience as well. I've avoided it for, oh, 50 years now (or at least the 32 years since I legally became an adult), but there was one deal I couldn't pass up. I didn't have to be up quite as early as the boys, nor was the wait quite as long, but that line, plus standing in line at Kohl's for 30 minutes later on just to pay for a handful of items made me seriously doubt I'll be going out early on Black Friday again.
11/24/2018 c1 9ThornsHaveRoses
Adorable! This made my day!
11/24/2018 c1 80shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod
This made my morning, I'll have you know. Their bickering was spot on and it was just sweet and funny enough to be perfectly believable :) loved it!
11/24/2018 c1 Idreamofivan
Cute! I have never been Black Friday shopping either, which is weird because I love deals but I guess it is too overwhelming and i feel like in the end you spend more money overall buying things you wouldn’t have bought any other way.
11/24/2018 c1 22Hacked It Out and Fell
Hah! I love it!
11/24/2018 c1 waitingforAslan
I can't think of a bribe big enough to induce me to go out shopping on Black Friday! I love that Dean is the eager one but Sam is the strategic one, knowing that they'd have to leave now to stand in line. It's fun to imagine Dean talking movies with the people in line around him ( I have often started conversations with people around me in line. My children hate it!) I was going to say that the best part was Dean calling Sam his wife and saying "thanks, honey" and embarrassing Sam, but the best part was really Sam feeling so much happiness for making his brother happy. It's a cute role reversal actually because for so long Dean served as Sam's parent figure, but in this fiction, Sam seems a bit in the parent role as he drives home with his sleeping brother.
11/24/2018 c1 scootersmom
Your stories are great as always! I always read yours first when I see it in my inbox!
11/24/2018 c1 stedan
That was a sweet and heartwarming little story. I really enjoyed reading this. But now I want to know what they bought each other for christmas. Maybe a sequel for christmas ?
11/24/2018 c1 jham768
Fabulous. Just like always though I hate to see it end...maybe a little morning after Black Friday
11/24/2018 c1 8bgeesfan
You're right...I never knew I needed that but I loved it. Just the brotherly bonding-which the current Supernatural writers seem to not know or care about-filled a void that's been missing in the show this entire season thus far. Thank you.
27 Page 1 2 Next »