for Decade: The Next Journey

3/31 c7 Cody Alsucky
Is there a reason why you spelled Kaito's name like Kaitoh?

Is that the canon way to spell type out Kaito's name in English?
9h c7 TrimusicaDrag00n90
this rocks
3/31 c7 RocketFourze
Let me guess for the next chapter...Strike the Blood?
9/1/2019 c6 3Dragon Bone Z
Out with new chapter.
9/1/2019 c1 Dragon Bone Z
I am hooked.
7/6/2019 c6 Redrangerlegacy
In one of your upcoming chapters, can u have Decade perform a rider break finisher?
2/27/2019 c5 Austin
Hey gammatron
Suggestion if in agito's world or after.
Like can you try of the protagonists like decade, spyro, kiina, or any of the skylanders.
Or the antagonists of said rider's worlds
Like one of these groups are trying to find the other and I'm hoping to see a ted 2 scene of sweet caroline BAAH BAAH BAAH
Like I can see spyro being the ted in that situation. As he couldn't help it as sweet caroline is infectious.

Also another suggestion can you also try of a Madagascar 2 moment of alex getting wrecked by that old lady. But I wanna see it happen to say spyro or anyone who will be the alex in that situation.

Also question since there are 9 rider worlds that decade must travel to? And there are about 31 skylander senseis. Well 30 if you disinclude kaos.
And since donkey kong is mentioned, will him, bowser, crash bandicoot, and dr. Neo cortex be appearing in this story.

And another question of dark skylanders, not the element just the alternative form. Will more alternative deco or form skylanders be appearing like legendary skylanders being one of the most used alternative forms.
But what of other forms such as for holidays such as christmas chompy mage, love potion popfizz and what not.
Or no? Just dark and legendarys?

Also another question since all of the skylanders minus the senseis currently not found, are in the house in their toy state but when more and more awaken, will the Flynn and kiina's house get bigger on the inside like similar to a tardis from doctor who or no?

Good luck on the next chapter and hope it comes soon. Also happy belated holidays such as xmas, new years, and what not.
1/9/2019 c5 seant5054
Please update Switch on Assassination Classroom soon
12/28/2018 c5 Kamencolin
That hellsing abridged Reference, pretty fun chapter
12/26/2018 c5 Austin
Hey buddy nice story but I have one problem with this.
You misspelled a skylander's name.
Its trigger happy not happy trigger.
Learn your skylanders my good friend.
Good luck on the next chapter and hope it comes soon
Merry belated Christmas and have a happy new year.
12/9/2018 c4 Kamencolin
Kamen Rider x skylander an odd crossover but I like it
11/27/2018 c4 Rickydick
Love this so far! keep going please
11/26/2018 c4 Ride player hary
Really like this now can’t wait for more
11/25/2018 c2 Ride player hary
Really liking this keep up the good work

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service