for Off Days

2/16/2019 c5 95May Ravenstaff
Oh my gosh ADORABLE. These two! Kudos for writing this scene so well. It’s hard to write a hurt/comfort scene but I think you did it super well. Plus Lena proposing like that, or at least making her intentions know, my HEART. So cute.
2/14/2019 c5 50Jpbake
Oh just marry her already Emily, you two complete each other more than peanut butter and jelly (Damn now I'm hungry lol)
Another sweet chapter, love the writing between tbese two every chapter.
2/12/2019 c4 95May Ravenstaff
Wow, Lena was surprisingly racist in this chapter. I never usually read her as that, so I’m real interested in where that’ll go. Also that quick kiss with Emily was so cute I can’t even
2/12/2019 c4 50Jpbake
Oh man, Lena just can't seem to catch a break. She really needs to learn to control herself if she's gonna keep a job longer than two seconds.
Anyway continue.
2/7/2019 c3 Jpbake
I love how you write these two's relationship. Even though Lena may annoy Emily at times she stills loves ger, flaws and all. It really makes these two seem like actual people and not cardboard cutouts.
Keep it up.
2/6/2019 c3 95May Ravenstaff
These two are just so good to each other. Honestly relationship goals. Like doing something your partner loves but you don’t? That’s good significant other material right there. This story is GREAT and I already want more
2/6/2019 c2 50Jpbake
You know I was just wondering the other day if you was going to continue this story and here it is.
Oh Lena that job was never right for you anyway. Love how Emily is being so so supportive to Lena during this tough part of her life.
I should be updating my Overwatch story tomorrow in case you are still reading it.
Keep up the great writing. Cheers.
2/5/2019 c2 95May Ravenstaff
I was having a real shitty day and this just put the biggest smile on my face. This was another stellar chapter. The way you write these two is just so genuine, so in love. It just makes me smile uncontrollably :)
12/25/2018 c1 May Ravenstaff
I LOVE this. I really hope to see more. You have a perfect dynamic for these two!
11/25/2018 c1 50Jpbake
I've always been curious what poor Lena did after Overwatch. Struggling holding down a regular job is definitely something I could believe. Poor Lena has no idea how bad she needs Overwatch.