for Strangers in Las Vegas

8/6/2020 c12 3Starresky
This was such a beautiful story! I love the idea of Dan and Blair meeting as strangers and him falling in love with her in a different but familiar way.
7/21/2020 c12 eskimosgg
What a beautiful love story. Your are an amazing writer. Congratulations!
5/11/2020 c12 savarkar
This is so good! Because of writers like you we have so many amazing Dair fics. Thank you and hope you're doing well in these times! Stay safe and keep giving us these gems!
6/20/2019 c11 slimkay
Amazing, well-written story. I look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future!

We didn’t get the outcome we wanted on TV, but at least we have amazing writers like you to keep the dream alive.
6/17/2019 c12 20Clavyus
Sweet, well-written fluff.
4/19/2019 c6 lulu2613
Im loving this story and Serena so much!
4/19/2019 c1 lulu2613
S just threw down the gallet
4/9/2019 c12 Bri100
Omg they are getting married foreal now and they both want too ! Update
4/9/2019 c12 ArTeMuS09
Amazing story. I enjoyed reading it, like every other story on this couple because one your story lines and the writing (grammar) are great.
Looking forward to reading more stories of yours on this couple.
:-D
4/1/2019 c12 Guest
i really loved this! thanks for sharing your story!
4/1/2019 c12 J
That was a very brilliant sweet thoughtful proposal from Dan, it summarized their first encounter from Dan's POV - Nicely done and thank you so much for writing it
3/30/2019 c12 Guest
I love love love his proposal! You wrote it really well! Absolutely my fave scene!
3/30/2019 c12 ASadAir
What a wonderful conclusion to this heartwarming series! It’s been super fun editing this story and being the first to read it (always a perk)! I cannot wait for the Yale Blair scholarship student story. I secretly hope it begins with Dan completely unaware of Blair’s existence and then slowly falling in love with her. I wouldn’t mind a 20/25 chapter slow-burn with dual POVs.
3/29/2019 c12 Guest
What a wonderful ending. Dan's words really resonated with me. I remember the first chapter when they met and they really clicked it feels like it could really happen in real life, love at first site that is. This literation might be my favourite version of your Dan and perhaps Dair so far so congratulations!
Does your Yale story has something to do with the sequel to Delicate or is entirely new.
Either way i am excited for your new story mostly because you keep writing about Dair. Thank you!
3/16/2019 c11 wolf970
That was a great chapter you hit it on the head and kept going. Keep this story going, I want to see were you take it, keep up the good work.
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »