for Dual Aberration

5/31 c3 2Nox aureaa
Hello! I love the concept you have going with this AU. (I am a huge fan of Malos, so seeing him on the 'winning side' is nice.)
Reyna is a girl! I am looking forward to seeing the moments coming forth between Reyna and Malos, similar to Pyra and Rex's. AND Nia's friendship with Reyna! Maybe they'll treat each other like sisters. Can't get friendzoned if you're related.

Some interesting traits are that Reyna is rather frightened of violence and is reserved. This will be interesting to juxtapose to Malos' brash and independent personality. The two will probably be in conflict for a good chunk of the story due to this, and I wonder how Reyna's character will grow. (It appears to me that Reyna could use the extra boost of confidence... unlike Rex.)

Plus, Malos' goals will now match that of Reyna's, and not Amalthus'. I wonder how he will play along with the new goals with his destructive tendencies. Will there be growth? Hmhmhm.

A technical issue I found was with tense. There was a bounce between present and past.
Example:
"So, a friend then?" Reyna asks, face brightened at the thought.
...
"She was…" Pyra trails off, looking like...
Reyna's jaw dropped...
If we were to keep it in present tense, then the last line would be "Reyna's jaw drops." If we want past, then the other two quotes would be "Reyna asked" and "Pyra trailed."
There's a short online article with the difference, I'm unsure if I can post the link in a review.

Hope all is well on your end. I also hope you continue the story! I was very happy to receive an e-mail! It even brought me to login.
5/29 c3 Guest
Thank you for updating !
10/2/2019 c2 2halo29
I would love to read more of the story if you ever continue it
5/20/2019 c2 Guest
Please write more. This is good.

-Ley
5/16/2019 c2 Kamencolin
Things are getting exciting
5/14/2019 c2 3RWBYsoul5
You have no idea how happy I am to see this get updated. You have a good thing going here, keep it up.
5/13/2019 c2 1PurplePoltergeist
I'm so happy this updated! I also really like all of the small differences in this AU such as Reyna's being just a bit more mature about Nia's insults and her interactions with Pyra and Jin! I can't wait to see more!
5/12/2019 c2 9Angel Of Darkness And Light
This is great. I'm liking Reyna a lot. I honestly wish she had been the main character rather than Rex. That being said, you've definitely caught my interest! :)
12/13/2018 c1 Kamencolin
Sounds interesting
11/25/2018 c1 Nemenlos
In this scenario if means Pyra never had a reason to exist as it was, but dose Malos have an equivalent to pyra?