for Numbers Game

11/11/2020 c1 1forward-smash
jevil deltarune
1/4/2020 c1 8Stardustjinn
Wow I love the way you wrote Jevil's thought process-both demented and childish. And Seam, being weary and tired.

I came here after getting killed by Jevil a dozen times. He is the only one that got me a total party kill, which is a shame because I really like his battle music. I can easily imagine that this is exactly what's going on in my save files right now since I saved after unlocking his door.
2/17/2019 c1 coenassuage
how you writers come up with and are able to write work like this, i will never understand. i love the idea.
1/23/2019 c1 1xThomas2
I liked it, I really really really liked it.
12/26/2018 c1 9Neah-D-Campbell1
Continue continu CONTINU !
J'adore cette histoire !
12/13/2018 c1 Reaper4425
There's now an archive for deltarune. I also liked this, you have great talent!
11/26/2018 c1 13Heroic Spectre
"I can do anything!"

Great tribute to the Jevil. I found it hilarious how he called Susie the "Character Development." Kris is fittingly the Puppet. And Ralsei is the... acronym? I think you're confused, Jevil.

Anyway, nice oneshot of Jevil wrecking havoc, and good job showing Seam in action. I like how Seam talks to him as an old friend despite his insanity, almost more like they're playing rather than fighting. That's exactly how I would imagine their relationship.

Also, I noticed that you seem to like exploring what would have happened if the bad guy won. Gotta love that rage quit from the Player/Puppet. Jevil didn't give me as much trouble as Sans or Undyne, but he certainly got me a few times. Made me throw away Ralsei's manual. Sorry, Ralsei, but it was taking up space!

I do wonder who the Knight is, though. Guess we'll have to wait to find out.
11/26/2018 c1 2LegendOfPerseus
I have no idea what I just read, seeing as I’ve never played Undertake or Deltarune, so I am quite literally going in blind here, but the tone of the dialogue and writing fits perfectly for a seemingly crazy *cough* insane *cough* character. So yeah, the writing was good, albeit the story itself came out a bit randomly...
11/26/2018 c1 3offbrandbiscuit
Good to know you've made something for Deltarune! And oh-ho-ho, it's very very good.

Although, I think the word you're looking for is "anagram", not "acronym". I assume Acronym is Ralsei. His name is an ANAGRAM of Asriel. An acronym is a word that means many words.

For example: W.O.R.D. (Waluigi is Overly Ridiculous and Determined) is an acronym. Ralsei is an anagram.

Then again, maybe you meant something completely different, and I just missed it.

Point is, great story, great work, bud!
11/26/2018 c1 rycorop
Wow! What a story!

I really enjoyed this. Really feels like something Jevil would do haha.
11/25/2018 c1 1Sky5372
Man, I forgot how much I missed your writing. Your representation of what is probably my favourite character in the game is spot-on, especially with everything from his view. Keep it up!