for Some Things Stay the Same

1/25/2019 c3 36Syaoran Li Clow
That's something you must admire from Japan's culture. Even if some people seen it like a chore, they keep the old traditions alive.

What a magical moment in the end, after all the emotions and thrill, that kiss say it año.
1/25/2019 c2 Syaoran Li Clow
The fluff in this chapter was so high but I the right amount for what you're trying to convey for both couples.

Yugiri and Sakura are growing on me, so this story feels so right. Can't wait to see the outcome.
1/25/2019 c1 Syaoran Li Clow
Nice couple. I'd like to see them be happy and enjoy tge festivities.

Let's see who falles for who first
1/2/2019 c4 Guest
Yes! An update!

It's so cute seeing the girls like this...and also, poor Saki. Having to keep up with Tae (and Lily) of all people. But they all look like they're having fun.
12/31/2018 c2 Kanon58
yuri fluffs omg
ive alwayd known girlfriendship will become more than it xD
12/31/2018 c1 Kanon58
yaaay zombieland saga fanfics finally exist cant wait for more dramaland! great fic!
12/30/2018 c3 Guest
Sakura got the girl, alright.

And also, poor Yugiri...I'm surprised the show didn't really show this side of confusion, at least a tad bit. Hopefully, Season 2 (if it ever happens) fills in the blanks.

Hope to see an update soon! Oh, and Happy New Year! :) Thank you for this wonderful story.
12/30/2018 c2 Guest
Of course Yugiri would start dancing at the sound of music. She's amazing, as usual.

And Saki totally ships them, obviously. :)
12/30/2018 c1 Guest
Well, this is a neat story. Never really considered the pairing until I read this first chapter.
11/28/2018 c2 3Mzuark
Tell me Ai and Junko get in on the Yuri action too
11/25/2018 c1 kuroshi yin
Cute! I love what you're doing with yugiri character here and do I see a slight junko x ai? JK but that would be cool. Keep up the good work and hope for a new chapter soon.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service