for A Rose over a shallow grave

5/31/2019 c25 captaindickscratcher
I always thought it strange you don't get a intelligence boost. due to the time your body is separated and your brain is held in a tank with nothing but mentats infused liquid and time to do nothing but think and access the forbidden zone databanks
A pinning cracking yang is bad enough but a SMARTER than Wiess pun cracking yang would be terrifying. I think yang would get along great with the think tank especially Darla and mobius oh the horror.

Can the think tank do something about Wiess lost fingers? They do have the most advanced autodoc in the wastes although knowing them they'd just make a evil(er) clone of Wiess. Or God forbid NORA!

FOR SCIENCE!
5/31/2019 c25 Doctor Chaotic
Ruby... It hurts so badly to see her break. I wish I could do something more to help. (hugs ruby while she cries.) Seeing this reminds me of what I go through. I may be able to heal from any injury, but the scars from betrayals, deaths of people I love, and the mistakes I have made never go away. I would do anything to protect Ruby from all that, but even then I am still human.

Seeing Six resemble a father to the kids, even if he does not accept it, Gives me hope. It comforts me to know the little Rose Petal is safe. The Mojave Wasteland is no place for children, but when you give them hope to keep going, they can do what we couldn't I wish I could turn back time to stop the events that caused this to happen, back when the American Dream was still going. But fate always finds a way. I only hope to lessen the effects of it on the new generation, because I know War, War never changes.
5/31/2019 c25 8RedRat8
I can see you have a thing for throwing curve balls at time. I guess what I thought would make sense but I was wrong, so I lose some, but won some in looking forward to what you have planned. Shame I didn't get an invite but oh well doesn't matter really I suppose. Also I like the confrontation that the Remnant kids have with the Legion, they're used to Aura protecting people or their people more durable that they don't realize that they kill people so easily. It forces them to grow up and make them realize that the Wasteland is unkind to everyone unprepared and they simply have to adjust no matter what. But still with Ruby and Yang, they really don't have a lot of exposure to positive adult role models while growing up and Six seems to be filling a niche of sorts for Ruby. Be hilarious to see Yang reacting to Six being a fatherly figure, by Wasteland Standards, is to Ruby. I suppose Six could be that uncle that Remnant kids would like now that I think about it. He's blunt and harsh but he seems to always got your back no matter what.
5/26/2019 c24 Guest
When the group eventually get to meet Caesar I hope he talks about the other faction cause that dialog about him justifying the Legion makes the Legion more then the "dur hur were evil" villains people try to make them in fanfiction.
5/25/2019 c24 Carre
1. Thanks for answers and discusions.
2. a) Velvet and the Killer Rabbit from Monty Python: ...Why did I just began imagining Velvet doing just that (by "that" I mean killing people with her teeth, like the killer- rabbit did)...?
b) Bet: (Carre growls)"...They did What?!..."
c) Youre questions: -"Late to the Show"- Reviews: Well, youre Story(ies) are not the only ones wich mine reviews are posted, show up after three days I write and post them.
Funny, on some (Stories by other authors) its only takes a few minutes (or even seconds) when its shows up after posting them.
No idea why.
- Vote: If you meaning by where Yang and Blake is, yeah I have voted (I suppose...) (...I had completly missed that was a vote, thought we were suppose to geussing.).
Didnt Ruby tell you?
3. The desert treking part makes me (again) wonder how mine home-country looks like in this Verse.
4. Int. -1, Agilty. -1: Survivil Mode (never played it, just to let you know)?
5. 9 Iron: ...Besides answering mine question about training of the Mistfitts...
Bioshock 1 refernce in the Game (at least against House...)(ingame archivment).
6. Seven (four): Speaking of Holy Grail (Monty Python)...
7. Cardbox:... Snake refernce...?
8. ...(Carre have "0.0" face) Ruby is going to (try) kill Ceasar? (Sure I have done it in the Game) Man, she is part of the Wasteland now...
9. Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!).
5/23/2019 c9 Guest
Well what'd ya know, Trump's wall still works 200 years later... well ignoring that in Fallout old borders no longer matter maybe the wall can be used as a territory point like the Colorado River?
5/25/2019 c24 22Luckenhaft
Now back to the number that is symbolic for the number that is symbolic for death.

Weiss and Ruby make the long journey to deliver a brain. And Weiss briefly entertains the fetish of being a scaly. Mipha and Ruto fans from the Legend of Zelda series would approve.

Weiss: (Glares at me.)

I approve Weiss.

Weiss: (Scowls.) Where's my Myrtenaster I need to stab you.

What's so wrong about loving a person with scales whose literally cold-blooded, and they expect you to lay their eggs for them.

Weiss: (Stares at you dubiously.) Why does that sound like it's coming from personal experience?

Not quite. Link is kind of the only expert I know on human to fish people relationships. He was very jealous of the fish men because they could lay eggs from their assho-

Weiss: (Stares at me disgusted.) Stop!

Fish people childbirth is a beautiful thing Weiss!

Weiss: No, it's not you weirdo!

Weiss, you better hope there is no such thing as Fish Faunases back in Remnant or I'll report your special to them!

Speaking of which why isn't there Bird Faunasi back in Remnant? Or other varieties of Arachnid and Insect Fauni?

Weiss: How about before you get the answers to those questions, you pick a plural term to refer to the Faunas and stick with it.

Would a single Faunas be a Fauna?

Weiss: Idiot. (Leaves.)

Fine then, be that way. But when I do get my answers, I'm introducing you to an Octopus Faunas who is sick of people thinking they molest people with their tentacles. Where are you going Weiss, why are you running now?

I wonder if there's a way to keep Zwei's brain alive after removing it from him so his Aura could keep it preserved?

We got a brief bit of WhiteRose shipping and then we meet some NCR people who seem like idiots.

Then Nora shows up and we have an explanation for why these NCR people were throwing grenades around like no one's business.

Looks like we have some new members for the Worship of the Pancake Princess.

I didn't know Ruby was related to Solid Snake. Next thing you are going to tell me, Nora's true last name is Thorsdottir and she's actually a demigod.

Ruby passes by some rooms that full of people doing naughty grown up stuff before finding an old guy at the end of his rope.

Cue Ruby doing what Ruby does best: Meddling.

Ruby decides to tell Hanlon about herself, her friends, and Remnant. Hopefully the second of these three things won't be too upset with over telling an outsider to the group about this. Hopefully.

So long as I can get the canned fish to Blake, then whatever they taste like will be on her. Especially since I got a job from Mr. New Vegas at Radio New Vegas where she won't be able to get me since the location presumably exists in game, but you have no ideal where exactly it is or how to get in.

Kind of like Area 51, or Atlantis, or Chicago.

There was a vote for something. I went to your bio to see the poll and it was for your Darkest Dungeon story.

Sorry for missing it.

I a
5/25/2019 c24 TheHatter1
We're back with another set of topics, this time we've got Vaults once again but with cults as a secondary topic, Hanlon staying not only in character but having a serious discussion about the NCR, Nora training the 5th-2nd worst soldiers in the army, and most of all we're in the final stretch for the Zion contest so let's get start.

So, Vaults have an absurdly high amount of cults (I.E. 13, 34, 81, 15, 19, 3, 101, 12, 8, 21, and 11), now at first several of those don't seem like cults like 101, 3, or 81 which indoctrinates the inhabitants to keep them from wanting to explore the world above.

Then there's the clear cut ones like 19, 15, and 8 which in 19's case was splitting a Vault in two while encouraging color coordinated hate, 8 wasn't meant to be a cult but it ended up that way due to superior tech and elitism, and 15 was either meant to make cults and gangs or its experiment was hilariously wrong as the Jackals, Scorpions, Vipers, Khans, NCR, and a few other gangs/cults all came from this Vault.

The 3rd and final set is Vaults 12, 21, 34, and 11 which were all intended not to have survivors.
12 is also know as the Necropolis which for those who remember is the city of Ghouls as for how they got there, well they are the Vault dwellers of 12 the door was designed to stay open even when the original Overseer of said Vault tried to force it closed.
21 was a hot bed for bad tempers, gambling, gang members, and guns the fact of the matter is the only reason the Vault survived was the dwellers deciding gambling settles arguments better than guns.
34 had bad tempers, military, guns, and bad design all crammed together, after all the shielding around the reactor was pierced by a single low caliber bullet, the Vault was doomed from the start especially once the military personnel who resided within started to pass on how much fun it was to use explosives to civilians.
11 was by far the worst Vault, the residents outright performed ritual (elections actually count as rituals surprisingly enough) sacrifice to their Computer God.

And now onto Hanlon and the NCR, not only did we get in character commentary on the NCR's military, we also got a view into how badly Oliver leads.

Anyway onwards to Nora, we've got yet another Nora spotlight this time with the Misfits, who Nora somehow managed to fulfill both Mags and O'Hanrahan requests, so once again the day is saved thanks to the Powerpuf- er the Pancake Patrol.

Finally since the show ran long this time we've got cookies for our loyal readers, right Ruby.

-camera pans to Chibi Ruby eating all of the readers' cookies-

And by that I mean... RUN AWAY!

-Camera shows a Hatter shaped dust cloud running from the Fiends who were reading the article-
5/25/2019 c24 Doctor Chaotic
(Is sitting in the castle over in Boston drinking myself to death with Nuka Cola Dark.)

You really *hic* love teasing the White Rose ship don't ya?

Anyways, Nora launching grenades into the air with a 9 iron for people to practice shooting them outta the air is something I would see my friend Creeper man doin'. (As if on cue, said person screams "FOUR" before a grenade come flying over the walls, before being shot out of the sky.) Yeah...

As usual, great job on the story!
Preston: uh sir? a settlement needs your help.
Me: SHUT DA FUCK UP PRESTON! (Throws empty bottle at him, nearly missing him. the bottle hits a wall behind him, shattering with the added bonus of forming cracks on the wall.)
Preston (now white): Uh o-okay s-sir. neverm-ind. (takes two steps, before fainting.)
Me: *Muttering* stupid fckin' minutemen. should've joined the Brotherhood.
5/24/2019 c24 1leeconnor4297
I'm gonna bet that blakes at big MT and yangs at zion
5/24/2019 c24 8RedRat8
I can see some of your gun selection choices, but aren't those Ranger Sequoias like practically impossible to get unless you kill an NCR Veteran Ranger? At best I can only see Six making do with a Hunting Revolver. Unless he could make do with the Lucky, Mysterious Magnum, A Light Shining in Darkness, That Gun, Maria, or Lil' Devil. Also weren't there Assault Carbines in the Armory that Six could have also picked up now that I remember them? Also nice to see that Ruby and Weiss suffering a bit, I think they deserve it after causing Six some headaches and for being reckless and disobeying him. I swear, Six acts like such a dad at times, he really wants to get furious at them, but then decides not to go full rage at them because they're kids. Would be sad yet interesting if Six finally had enough of their shenanigans and basically explodes at them and then ditches due to how much of a pain they cause him.
5/24/2019 c24 3Mr.Green37
Nora was training the Misfits? What have you done?
5/22/2019 c23 Carre
Carre (still dressed in ww1 brittish uniform) looks like hes been in a brawl with a crazy hammerwielder...
1. Thanks for answers and discusions.
2. a) Serial number: ...Nope, dont get it...
(Carre checks google and after that, conforms with his memory from History)...OHH, I get it now! Hah! Nice one! (Wonder if the Legion gets it, unlike me?)
b) "If- Sequel- happens" with team CFVY as the stars: ...Thats... really intressting idea (especily with Velvet! Joke or not!).
3. a) ...From the looks of it, ED-E had just the same patince (wich was large, to be honest, much larger than mine should been...) like Red had in the Angry Birds Movie, when Bomb and Chuck tried with Mighty Eagle noices during a mountain climb...
That said: Exept the killing-part, I feel for you polarn (buddy) (Carre lighty pats ED-E on his "back").
b) Ah, the Vaults...
(Djävla Vaults- forskare, ruttna i Helvetet/Bloody Vaults- Scienctists, rot in Hell...)
c) Camp Golf (for the most people/crew) next, huh?
Gonna have them meet team Mistfits (...not sure if I remembered the nickname of that squad right) and train them (in lazyness or drugs or ...being nice to people or being soldiers, I remember THAT part)? Besides meeting the Ranger- Big- Boss that is?
4. (Carre looks at Wombags fate and sighs) Sorry, but I am staying out of this, this time. My head still hurts after Nora "played" golf with it...
(Carre shouts after Wombags form) Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!).
5/22/2019 c23 20TheRealCaesar
True to Caesar! NCR sucks Legion rules, In all honesty that this story has great potential and one of the best fallout/rwby that I ever read.
5/22/2019 c23 22Luckenhaft
Now back to Guns, Gals, and Ghouls? I would take Gazongas, but if Necrophilia is your fetish; I won't kinkshame you. (I will because I'm a person of dubious moral fiber as Blake can attest to.)

Nora's trying to be more annoying than me. I won't stand for this. Time to off-key sing that song Huckleberry Hound loves singing that I remember one line from whilst playing a banjo and occasionally hitting someone with said banjo.

OH MAH DARLIN, OH MAY DARLIN, OH MAH DARLIN CLEMENTIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE! (I sing so terribly that glass everywhere nearby starts breaking as birds drop from the sky dead and anything with ears starts bleeding from said ears.)

Jaune who is here for the joke: Somebody make him sto- (Smacks him upside the head with my banjo sending him flying into a nearby billboard that for some reason is advertising that shitty Cereal Pyrrha is on the cover of.)

Time to change the song.

IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL! IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL! IT'S A SMALL, SMALL WOOORRRRLLLDDD! (Smashes a globe with my banjo since Pyrrha is prying Jaune out of her billboard. Guess she doesn't want to share the spotlight with him.)

Instead of a shallow ditch ED-E, might I reccomend a shallow grave? Perhaps with a rose over it?

Damn you, Nora! I've never been able to make a robot believe in vengeful old testament God through annoying them. (I usually make the robot think THEY are the god and that we should worship them. For some reason no one besides me seem to take well to this ideal.)

I wouldn't call it a perfect social experiment, most of Vault-Tec's are stupid in my opinion since it doesn't seem like anything useful is learned through these experiments and typically there isn't there who can earn whatever the experiment has produced because they either aren't alive or wouldn't appreciate the lesson.

Like seriously, how the heck does sticking a guy in a vault with a bunch of puppets or trapping a couple dozen people with a panther relate to wanting to send people into space to colonize foreign planets?

Nora has a point. I kind of want to see Ren is a crumbling Vault Suit now. She's just got me curious if he's packing any muscle under there. (In a logical world I imagine someone would probably want to see her or the other RWBY girls in a Vault Suit that's falling apart, but I want to be arbitrary for the sake of being annoying, so bring on the Manservice!)

"Killing people, why does overpopulation always lead to radical and fanatical solutions?" Thanos would have loved this Vault.

Oh good! For a second I thought Ren was going to be an unwitting asshole to those people, but Nora saved them.

That was one of the decisions I made in the game that haunted me. Because I justified it at that moment with the nearby farm needing healthier non-irradiated soil that can grow crops that can feed people for generations rather than a handful of people whose value to making the Wasteland a better place was unknown.

After making the decision I considered the possibility that land wouldn't be completely unsalvageable as farming land if enough effort and time was spent fixing it.

I was really into playing the role of an aspiring ruler of the Mojave who thinks about the wellbeing of the majority over the select few.

But more importantly: The All American. My Precious!

(Snatches The Precious from Six and clutches The Precious to my chest.) I'll never let you out of my sight again... (Gives Boone a glare.) Or near Boone.

(Six and Boone share a look before advancing towards me slowly.)

Narrator from Spongebob: A few seconds later...

(Beaten up and hogtied as Six leaves with My Precious.) Nooooo...

Also there's the gun that would pretty much doom the Brotherhood. (That for some reason wasn't in Fallout 4 or had some variety of weapons that had a similar effect to Power Armor, given it would be pretty useful for the non-Brotherhood factions to have since the Brotherhood were colossal dicks in that game.)

I have to agree with ED-E, emp is dumb. Now let me borrow that Pulse Gun so I can see if it can kill Penny or not. If it does then she's just a bit, but if it doesn't...

Well who cares, I just want to use that as an excuse to use it on her. (Funny how I show my fondness for a character I like more than the main cast of her show and find more interesting than the heroine of RWBY.)

And after a questionable use of ammo on some dumb lizards to see what our new toys can do, everyone decides to go to Golf Camp.

Hopefully Six gets that's 9-Iron to bash House's brains in when Yes Man asks him to do so with Would You Kindly prefixed to the requests before Yes Man reveals he was Benny all along.

Fortunately on the appeasing Blake front, I've found out there's this old plane full of (specially sealed to stay fresh no matter what.) canned tuna at the bottom of a lake.

I just need to figure out how to get the plane out of the lake so I can get all of the canned tuna. So it's a one step forward, two steps back kind of thing.

I a