for A Rose over a shallow grave

12/2/2018 c1 4Golden Nova
So a girl from an unradiated world jumps into fallout and still keeps walking like it is not an Irradiated wasteland. No disbelief and easy acceptance by Vic and Doc? She should be sick from radiation. And no Aura does not stop radiation, it only absorbs attacks on the body or else huntsmen never would get sick.
11/30/2018 c2 courier faction
How about you make him good karma independent courier? that befriended most of the factions?
11/30/2018 c2 22Luckenhaft
So I was wrong on all accounts. (Shrugs.) Well I threw my hat in, might as well call it quits on this guessing game.

Don't worry Ruby, when you get murdered by someone and come back, you'll understand the overwhelming fear that drives you to want to make sure they can't kill you again. Post Volume 3 Pyrrha should understand that feeling very well.

And the sad thing for Ruby is that the closest thing to the heroes she adored in this world have probably killed just as many people in the ground as Six is going to be. I also don't doubt when Tai, Qrow, and Summer told her stories of the heroes of Remnant, they probably left out a few details that in the eyes of a child will probably make them out to not be a complete good guy. Funny how hero in the Fallout world is synonymous with guy/gal who has racked up the highest body count.

Still though, can't fault her for trying to find value in the lives of the bottom of the barrel when it's comes to the people that call this dirt rock home. It's a complicated affair trying to keep the good guys and the guys who are worse than the bad guys alive.

I a
11/26/2018 c1 Luckenhaft
I can't remember the name off the top of my head, but it's where Cass is at. Just occurred to me that if Pyrrha drops in there, the NCR soldiers stationed there will take one look at her and her outfit, shout: Legion!, and start shooting. Then 10 seconds later she's beaten them all into unconsciousness, or they just chase her off to Nipton where she learns what the Legion is and is very dissatisfied to be confused for one of them. #PyrrhaFTW

A king would have to be The King perhaps. Maybe Jaune is there. My justification being it would be pretty amusing for the first person a self-declared Knight would run into at the Sin City of a ruined world is a King. Though Weiss being an Ice Queen could also serve as a reason for why she could have run into the King.

A tribe with big boom sticks has to be the Boomers. So I can see Nora loving that please considering her affinity for explosions. Wait, forgot about the Powder Gangers. Bet you fifty caps that if Nora ends up there, she'll take over the gang and turn them into an actual threat to the Mojave as a whole in a matter of hours.

Nuclear Winter wonderland is making me think of the lodge occupied by Super Mutants. So if my harebrained reasoning for why Pyrrha, Jaune, and Nora could be where they ended up at isn't too out of this world. Then by process of elimination, Ren should be neck deep in angry blue men and one old lady.

And I'm betting the rest of RWBY are stuck in DLC land with Blake being roped into putting her old skills of being a terrorist to good use to rob a casino, Yang roughing it up in a canyon, and Weiss getting experimented on by the brains in jars and otherwise being annoyed at the insanity of the place.

I a
11/26/2018 c1 2buzzsaw935
I like this, it has the recipe to be great. one last thing, I vote NCR ending.
560 « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38