for A Rose over a shallow grave

4/5/2020 c60 BlackWings3112
To be honest, the Hardcore Henry crossover sounds really good, but will you still write the story after the plot ends, like one of the team members finding Jaune after the story plot and ask him to come back to Beacon? (I don't know where your gonna put the story plot start in the Rwby timeline, if you're gonna do this story anyway, also, this story was really good)
4/5/2020 c59 Zombiedudecolletti
I'm so happy I found this story. I may be sad that this story has come to it's end but I then I remember when one story ends another story starts. I shall wait to see what the future brings.
4/4/2020 c59 5joeski
This has been the best crossover I have ever read.
4/3/2020 c59 Destroyah7
Needs a epilogue bro then that's that 10/10 story
4/3/2020 c59 Codex Pendragon
By far one of the best stories I've ever read. This is an excellent chapter (#59). I hope we get an epilogue to see them adjusting back to remnant life while using the skills from the mojave. Even if we don't get that, this story was extremely beautiful.
4/3/2020 c59 5Crimson Weresloth
Wombag! First off great chapter, loved it... But the reason I'm hunting Don Fluffles was because you vat grown another! That's it, where my cannon?
4/3/2020 c59 5Combine117
[Trans *sob* mission start]

*In the little radio room, sat Uno, who was cleaning his rifle. After a few moments, his head shot up.* {Oh right, I'm supposed to be responding.}

*He turns, then cleared his throat.* {Hello again, I'm here due to Combine crying his eyeballs out and Celeste is too busy comforting him...while also crying herself.}

{Ember is trying to stave off the sadness and happiness at the same time, she's out playing with Combine's bioweapon AKA the Poison Headcrab, and her new Flying Scanner pet 'Seer'. Which is a bit like ED-E, except it's not very combat capable and sarcastic.}

{AvIe is out dealing with some management problems. So I'm left to deal with responding.}

{Responding now.}

{What a god damn roller coaster that was. While I am certainly touched, my programming- I mean, I can't be afford to be slacking off...so yeah, that's why I'm responding.}

{You know, before Combine got to the story, he checked the little bar to the right and was amazed at the length despite him knowing it's going to be long.}

{Aww, ED-E, you tsundere.}

{*sigh* We all wish, but it is but a wish. Goddamn it Six, you can't give my boss a heartache like that.}

{Pyrrha's mom reacted a lot more calmer than I thought she would be, well it's good isn't it?}

{*To Jackass AKA Jacques* BOOM BITCH, GET OUT OF THE WAY.}

{Cinder, your ass will get immolated by what Ruby has to offer.}

{Best ending ever, seriously, it's like a movie ending and I love it.}

{Also, COUNTRY ROA-}

[We are experiencing *sob* minor difficulties. REASON: Meme]

{-ake me home...Country roads~}

{Had to, sorry. I got my boss's taste of music.}

{Well, I guess this is-} *Combine bursts through the door.* HOLD UP.

{Yes?}

Did you say the thing I told you to say?

{Yes.}

Well, where are we at the review.

{About to end.} *Combine silently cheered.*

Right on time! Anyways, go out there and pack up, imma take care of this.}

Uno has already said what I would've said, but I wanted to say this.

Wombag, you were probably the first one that awakened the role-player in me, reminded me of so much fun, cringe Minecraft RP I did when I was young. And you what? I wish I could do better, in this review and during the RP days.

*Combine smiles, wiping a tear* From me, and the little ragtag group I have here. We thank you for this one hell of a story. I'll see you soon, very soon.

*He steps back and waves.* End recording.

[Tr- *sob* -ansmission e-*full on crying* Come on! This is like the last time I'll do this!]
4/3/2020 c59 revan4221
*slow claps*

Well done very well done, the House may not have won but this story was very well done. I suppose this is farewell for now good sir.
4/3/2020 c59 r4d6
Loved this story.

Now I can't wait for Papa Six to make some time to visit Remnant.
4/3/2020 c59 40TheRealCaesar
Shame that its over, But this was a good story so far. Hopefully in the near future you'll make either a sequel to continue the story of Ruby and Six.

Or this is really it... the end of the era, Who knows since if Six does goes to Remnant with Ruby and everyone else. What will he do? Being a mercenary or just wandering around the globe for money and fame?

But besides all that, I'll say this again this is one of the best story I read, Good luck Wombag1786 and continue to do amazing stories.

"One door is close, But another will be open" - Anonymous
4/3/2020 c59 8RedRat8
My oh my, that's a sendoff, and in style too.
4/3/2020 c59 Guest
great story. sad to see it end but you just have to let go in the end. To new beginnings
3/16/2020 c58 Ohboi
I would love a hardcore henry crossover with RWBY. there are not many fanfics of it and apart from Hardcore Henry is my favorite movie.
Good chapter by the way!
I'm gonna wait for the next.
3/4/2020 c58 Carre
1. Thanks for answers.
2. a) Sienna philosiphing: ...Realised later that she (what you meant, in the text/Story) was just... thinking. (At least its popular saying, when I grow up and still is: "Are you philosophing"/Here you are standing and philophsising" (rougly translated). Or, at least, when you are just sitting/standing and staring on nothing...)
Thanks for the info anyway.
b) Khorne: Yeah, in the most Fics (at least, what I had read/found with this theme) there Team RWBY becomes champions of the Chaos Gods, Yang usaly ends up with Khorne (Rage, Bloodshed, Skulls and Murder).
...Consider her temper...
3. Late comment on 57, but also works here though: ...Wierd how no bullets or whatnot doesnt hit people when they make something like that: nameley Kissing each other senseless like Ruby and Weiss did in 57 (cute) and Vomit-Boy and Pyrrha in this chapter.
And like you mentioned (or Six mentioned), reminds me of the "End oft he WW2"-photo with that Kiss (...and that movie-intro in "Watchmen", the movie).
4. I really liked the Ending Texts with more detaled/desribed scenes.
Better then the Game (in mine opinion).
5. Vote a) The Vote itself: RWBY x Games of Thrones. (Dont mind to see how you will take that, if that happens that is.)
b) ...Whats SAO? (Carre makes a quik search) Is it "Sword Art Online"?
6. This have been a Good Story (Thumbs Up!) (so, to answer you question: Yeah! I enjoyed it!)!
Keep Up the Good Work (Thumbs Up!)!
2/23/2020 c58 Imperial warlord