for Fire: Take A Breath

4/7/2020 c6 Tenchi
Hey I am big support for Dakota and Zuko so do not see any other romance for Dakota but with him. I hope you do not let any fooling around with Wiat last long because sure that Zuko is her soulmate but on the other hand Zuko is having his own romance with Mai so it does sound bit fair if you think about. I do hope that Wiat knows that she does not love her more than loves Zuko. I hope that Dakota goes with avatar gang after meeting up with them. I see Zuko being jealous that Dakota let someone other than him touch her like that but she be just as jealous herself with Zuko giving into Mai. Should be fun to see what happen meet up again. Hope next chapter not take over six months like this one come out but up to you make happen. Look forward to more. Thank you for chapter and your kind words over what happening with coronavirius. Keep up good work.
4/7/2020 c6 Sky65
Yaasssss! Loved his update so much! THANK YOU!
4/7/2020 c6 Tallygirl02
Hey, I always down for a protagonist discovering that they're bi. It's nice to hear from you. This story has always had a special place in the Avatar section of my fanfic library. :)
4/7/2020 c6 TurtleLynn
your story is the only one i open this website for anymore, and i gotta say i never regret it. the way you write and the way you've tweaked the story is so enrapturing and i absolutely adore it. i don't know how long i've been following this series, but i know i won't stop until you deem the series over. also, the gays stay winning. i can't wait to see how toph and dakota interact, i feel like their personalities are going to be very humorous together. thank you for the update!
4/7/2020 c6 ScarletSea
Was just thinking about this story a few days ago and wonder when there'd be an update. Perfect timing :)
4/7/2020 c6 1angelbeets
that ending was so good! great chapter as always, hope your staying safe and well 3
4/7/2020 c6 11Thomas Drovin
Hey there welcome back at long LONG last! Glad to see you back again, hope you're managing with all this craziness going on in the world BETTER than our friends Dakota and Zuko!

I see that Zuko while PRETENDING to be WITH his father and yet AGAINST is STILL feeling conflicted with not JUST him, but his uncle, Mai AND Dakota. While he was with Mai I was real touched by his thoughts on how Dakota would have shared her fire with him to help with his problems, heck I was VERY pleased to see how much she's been on his mind easing his painful past memories. He'll find her eventually...

As for Dakota...I'd say her 'relationship' with Wiat is as sort of 'substitute' as she's has MIXED CONFUSED feelings. Yeah Zuko 'hurt' her (even though she's BLISSFULLY unaware he's doing it for a good cause) and Wiat seems like a nice CARING person...but a gentle kiss from Wiat reminds Dakota of her first gentle kiss WITH Zuko. She STILL cares despite how confused she is...I find that real sweet. I hope when the time comes Dakota tells Wait this and Wiat understands...I feel she might.

Meanwhile Dakota has come to the rescue of the Gaang, and as she pointed out it was nice for HER to save someone as they are always CONSTANTLY doing it for her! What next I wonder? See you next update whenever you can manage it so I can find out. In the meantime good health, clear body, strong mind!
4/7/2020 c6 2Dragon's Dance
I always get so excited every time I see an update for this story, it's easily one of my favorite fanfics ever. This was a great chapter, can't wait to read more!
4/7/2020 c6 1Nyac Silver Fang
Please continue very good chapter
4/7/2020 c6 The Grand Pallas
Yes! Finally they meet! Very excited for more Dakota-gaang action.
Hope you're alright and keeping safe indoors too.
4/7/2020 c6 5LMarie99
OMG I AM SHOOK! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Despite loving Dakota and zuko together, I like that she and wiat? were together for a little while. I get her need to move on and or distract herself. I LOVED THAT SHE WAS ABLE TO SAVE THE GANG! CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!
3/27/2020 c5 Kortisfluff
Okay. My god.
Almost a week ago I got the feeling of rewatching ATLA since it was years ago I rewatched it the last time. And the older I get, the older I realise how amazing the show is, and I've always loved Zukos character. So when I was done rewatching it for the 16366161th time, I felt it wasn't enough, so here I'm a few days later after binge-reading all the three parts of your fanfic as soon as I had free time.

And all I can say is that it's amazing. The way you write, the details and yeah. Everything. I'm looking forward all the comimg chapters. Keep up the good work.
3/23/2020 c1 PureAphelion
Covid-19? Get better soon, btw I’m loving this story about as much as I love thy neighbor if you know what I mean. KEEP IT UP, YA DOING GREAT!
3/20/2020 c5 6Hejmdal
This story is soooo amazing! I felt so Many emotions reading it, because it's so captivating
Thank you so much for your hard work so far :)
3/20/2020 c5 kornflowers
I binged the first two books in less than two days. I couldn't stop reading! I've been hoping the whole time that Henry was going to show up and be an airbender. That would have been a plot twist! I find that Dakota's character is very relatable and I personally think that her tendency to be emotional is endearing. I'm glad to see growth, but at the same time, I hope she doesn't lose that. I really hope that Zuko and Dakota have a future together. These last few chapters have made me really nervous about that. Looking forward to see how this all ends.
416 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »