for Fire: Take A Breath

7/3 c8 Guest
Thank you so much for your transparency and vulnerability. So glad you’re doing better now! I love this story to bits, but self care is more important. Take your time, we’ll be here. 3
6/28 c1 Guest
Yay! Also I would love to see a YouTube channel
6/27 c8 Spartan b322
She lives
6/24 c8 2notsofrilly
Fanfiction channel? Sign me up.
6/16 c1 Guest
Yay! You're back!
6/11 c8 Like Watching The Night Sky
Thank you for taking your time to explain to us what's happening in your life and to say that Fire: Take a Breath is not abandoned. I was waiting for this. I am sorry to hear about what happened to you, and I can't fault you for putting yourself first, for that is what you should really do, anyway.
About an YouTube channel. To be truthful, I am not a big fan of audiobooks in other languages other than my ownI'm brazilian) and that's because I understand better reading than listening when it comes to english. Even so, a channel focused on audio fanfics but with an extra content would be great!
Lots of love, and I wish many more smiles and happiness in 2021. Please, take care.
p.s.: my grammar is not that great, but I'm practicing. Fighting!
6/9 c8 Guest
So glad to have you back! Take your time though. Mental health comes first!
6/6 c8 violetsinthewate
Sounds like you had a rough year but that it's going much better now! Thanks for the check-in! Definitely excited for an upcoming new chapter but glad you're taking care of yourself first.

I love the idea of a fanfiction-centred Youtube channel, so drop the link if you decide to make it!
6/2 c8 The Queen of All Demons
We're definitely interested in a YT channel. And fanfics are not the only thing you could talk about. I saw another author make a discord based on the fans of one of her fics. Also, chin up, lady. From what you've said in this announcement, life has been punching you in the gut a lot recently. I know that personally, 2020 was one of the worst years of my life and that's saying something. Meds combined with therapy have helped me a lot. Just know that there's people out here who can sympathize with you. We understand. Overused but it seems like just yesterday I was an itty bitty middle schooler who discovered the beginnings of Twist of Fate. And you were 17/18 by then! Crazy to think I'll now be going into my senior year of undergrad and you've already experienced many of the tribulations of young adulthood and independency out in the scary world. Your writing was an escape from my turbulent adolescence and it will continue to be so. For that I thank you. We can all just hope that the bad things are temporary and that our mistakes lead to a wiser and more resilient self. Take care and good wishes to you!
6/2 c8 1Xipilzuma
yea i would watch that
6/1 c8 Lightest'Ink
I'm so glad to hear from you and hear that you made it out of 2020 okay. I think last year has left many scars on so many people and I'm so sorry it was so rough on you. But I am also very relieved to hear you are taking time to heal because that is so important! Take whatever time you need and know that we are excited and patiently waiting for whenever you decide to return.
5/31 c8 CanonicallyDead
Can't tell you how happy I was to get the notif for this chapter, very happy that you sound like you are doing better, I'd be very interested in a youtube channel/audio type thing, and obviously can't wait to see where the story goes
5/31 c8 FALLING-ANGEL24
I’m so glad you’re doing better! I’ve missed this series so much and I’m definitely going to go back and read from the first book all over again ️ I get so sucked into your writing and I have cried and squealed many times reading this series. Much love and many hugs
5/31 c8 estar12
Hoping you’re doing well and life continues to progress happily for you. Good luck, feel better, we are supporting you from afar!
5/30 c8 Snow
I’m glad you’re doing better, don’t feel bad for putting yourself before your writing.
416 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »