for Fire: Take A Breath

11/26/2018 c1 Guest
This is amazing! More please!
11/26/2018 c1 2Sam.HoranTurtleDuck
And so it begins...
I’M SO EXCITED FOR THIS. Book3 here we go!
And don’t worry about the M rating, we all love an M rating hahaha thanks for updating!️️
11/26/2018 c1 11Thomas Drovin
Hey there welcome back! Thanks for letting me know you've started on your third book for this lovely, LOVELY story with Dakota! The poor girl...like a lot of others in the Avatar World think Zuko actually KILLED Aang...I can't blame her for feeling terrible about it and thinking that ZUKO of all people did it. I'm glad that she's with the gypsies and that Matya wants to help Dakota DESPITE the fact she's a Fire-Bender, Dakota actually HELPED her and her family so why should she hate her? I feel Matya will be a BIG help for Dakota.

As for Zuko...he may have NOT killed Aang however he got what he wanted a return to the Fire Nation, unfortunately from what I read it all seems rather pointless to him. Iroh is locked up Dakota is lost somewhere and he's alone...especially without Dakota around. I don't know who to feel sorry for, Zuko, Mai or Dakota...I'm sure our knife thrower will realise Zuko's heart belongs to another...I hope it ends well for them all. Anyway keep up the good work and see you next update whenever you can manage it so I can see what happens next! Later!

PS: Hopefully you keep on editing your other stories too when you have time, I'm printing them out to save in my reading files of favourite fanfics!
11/26/2018 c1 SilverKnight037
Gosh, I've been waiting for your update for a long time and Im so happy you did. I can't wait for this new story and how it'll turn out. Please give them a happy ending, can't wait for your next update
11/26/2018 c1 WildestDreams8913
I can’t put into words how excited I was to see the new book started.
It’s completely worth the wait, and I can’t wait to see what you do now with book three. I like that Zuko has a “plan”. It’ll be interesting to see if it actually works or if in typical Zuko he goes off the plan.
I’m on pins and needles for the next chapter.
I hope you had a happy thanksgiving.
11/26/2018 c1 4Wynter Phoenix
So excited to start the next book in your adventure!
11/26/2018 c1 21BigEyesBigSmile
When you look for the next chapter because you need to continue but then remember that there’s only one...
*sadness
11/26/2018 c1 JennaCee
Yay! I can't wait to see how this story plays out! Keep up the great work!
11/26/2018 c1 16The Dark Warden
One chapter in, and already loving this story! Keep up the awesome work!
414 « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28