for Ave Exitium

4/8/2020 c1 Mangoose
Maybe go with a Venerable Space Marine instead? If you're going with an isekai situation, that could work.

My 40k lore may not be up-to-date anymore(back then Necron Pariahs were still canon) but I remember reading somewhere that Venerable Space Marines have fought and lived for so long that they look at the universe quite differently.

As in they accept that love and compassion for others is the only way the galaxy could be saved. They are also aware it's a truth many would not realize.

If you transmigrate a character like that, the heroic fantasy version of Star Fox 40,000 wouldn't be so far-fetched.

Also, try watching the Astartes fan film as well. It's really cool.
6/17/2019 c1 Nathanial1993
I do like the fact it wasn't a happy ending, it's sad but...I think it is a poetic sort of finality here.

Though I also think that something like a marine being willing to do something for the Imperium like this was, I thought, pretty charming.

It's sad to see Jacques go in such a way but it makes his deeds more potent.

I enjoyed the story man :3. Keep up the good work man.
2/18/2019 c1 MrMasterplan
Is this next FanFic you're planning also going to be a crossover with Star Fox?
11/28/2018 c1 Ultimus Romani
I'm glad it has an end, when so many stories simply stop. If it means anything, your stories are the reason I fight a combination of Eldar & Tau whenever I boot up Dawn of War.
11/27/2018 c1 2shadowrunner22
Well It was a the only way a WH40K story could end and if you do another I'll look forward to reading it