for Amazing Fantasy

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
11/9/2020 c1 Drcaus
Tmnt and Senran Kagura crossover
11/9/2020 c26 1Wizardwolf 1020
After seeing all the gameplay of Spider Man Miles Morales, it would’ve been really cool if Izuku’s venom blast worked just like Insomniac Miles venom blast in battle. Like for a ultimate move of sorts he can learn to let his venom blast out in a explosion like Miles does.
11/8/2020 c26 DraconeKing
What an excellent pen-ultimate chapter! Absolutely a joy to read. So very climactic! Looking forward to more.
11/8/2020 c25 83erica.phoenix16
Thanks for updating. :)
11/8/2020 c26 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter
11/8/2020 c26 Dragon Rider 66
...oh dang to a lot of things that happened here, especially the sad parts for Mayday and Miles. That and my continuing rage at Beck and now this Miss Sinister who I hope really gets their just deserts soon for what they're doing to those victims and now for how Mysterio's manipulating Clash.

I can only wonder how the aftermath from this arc's going to go, along with how it'll affect the future of the story later on...
11/8/2020 c26 Hashirama 1710
I'm guessing none of the villains in this story know of bnha?
11/8/2020 c26 D3lph0xL0v3r
KEEP UP THE A-MAY-ZING WORK!

GET IT, MAY; LIKE MAYDAY PARKER?!

I Can't believe I Didn't realize that;

I Hope that Beck gets stopped!
11/1/2020 c9 Digitalreaper360
Lida's POV of the first day in UA IS AWESOME HAHAHA
11/1/2020 c5 Digitalreaper360
so far, this is like the most realistic Spider-man fic in MHA I've ever read. the conditions, money, perks, relationships are well written.
10/27/2020 c2 5Hamato-Grayson
I’m in love with this story! It’s so good I’m crying :’D
10/24/2020 c9 30NiteOwl18
It's a relief Izuku only told certain aspect of the truth of his powers to Nezu and his mother. But the staff are keeping data on him, in what they're dealing with. Even the doctor had taken an interest too much on Izuku's powers. And now, the villains are making their debut soon; Mysterio and the Enforcers and the League of Villains. I can't wait to see that!
10/22/2020 c25 11RWBY Lover 25
You know this was a great chapter man for Miles he doing a great job so far as a first time superhero its like you said he just has confidence issues like you said and he had no interest in being a hero once he gains more confidence and experience he'll be just fine especially since when it comes to abilities he is stronger then Mayday.

As for Phil its like you said he trying to do the right thing but his greed and feeling like he self titled to everything and not to mention not taking responsibility for the mistakes he made is costing him big time if this keeps up it will take no time until he embraces his full villian status.

Also Mayday she did the most logical thing here and while she still loves Phil she knew she couldn't let him get away from all of the damage she caused that right there shows maturity and responsibility there and she on her way to becoming a great hero.

Also Endaevor found our about his sidekick death I'm interested to see him trying to track down Toga I actually hope to see this as you hopefully go back to the MHA side of things all in all this was a great chapter man I can't wait for the next one.
10/13/2020 c25 DJman248
Another fun chapter! Gotta say, between the last chapter and the major chunk of this one I almost forgot that we still got huge plot over at the MHA world! It felt like I was reading a comic book series with two story lines happening simultaneously. Hope to see more!
980 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »