for Amazing Fantasy

10/8/2020 c25 D3lph0xL0v3r
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE MORE!
10/8/2020 c25 1Wizardwolf 1020
Not gonna lie, it will feel so rewarding when Peter gets back and he gets in a fight with Phil and he gets majorly pissed after learning about some of the things he did, specifically anything involving his family because even though Peter and MJ aren’t married anymore, it’s clear from other characters and the two themselves that the two still pretty much love each other except all the drama of superhero life that gets in the way. It will be so intense if Phil gave into his goblin side and tried to force MJ into accepting him which results in a fight between him and a VERY pissed and protective Peter that would end in Peter winning and Peter and MJ being corny by saying something like how nostalgic the situation was if they looked past the fact that Peter had to fight Phil. Because I’m pretty sure Spider man fighting the Green Goblin or pretty much any Goblin while trying to save or protect MJ is a classic.
10/7/2020 c25 DraconeKing
Just a cavalcade, an avalanche of major changes and internal revelations! Absolutely loved it.
10/7/2020 c25 JustOneOtaku
Man I love this story
Now question will mayday and miles ever go to dekus world during the story or is that like a final arc thing(please don’t be a final arc thing Please don’t be a final arc thing)
10/7/2020 c25 1retrogunner7
I'll be honest was hoping to see more Earth 2018.1610 action.
10/7/2020 c25 4Gamelover41592
awesome work on this chapter
10/7/2020 c25 nloscannon
Be informed that your writing is excellent. I can see the amount of thought you have put into all the interweaving plot-lines. The character development/motivations are also very good. It isn't like, pro author good, but it's really good.
10/7/2020 c25 1rc48177
Its not a spider-man story without a villain using some twisted logic to say that everything is spider-man/peter's fault
10/6/2020 c23 nloscannon
Can't believe it took me until just now to realize that *SPOILER* is the prowler... Good work on the story!
10/3/2020 c24 83erica.phoenix16
Thanks for updating. :)
10/1/2020 c6 howellelijah03
The stuttering is becoming hella annoying, that’s all I have to say.
9/26/2020 c8 31NiteOwl18
Just like in the cannon, Izuku got in, but with incredible results! The downside is, the staff want to learn about Izuku's abilities that aren't a quirk. Tenya was right; Izuku should've show off very much. Izuku better come up with a better lie to fool them.
9/21/2020 c5 mckertis
That is how it starts. First "there's" instead of "there is", and then suddenly you have an entire generation of fucking retards who dont know the difference between "your" and "you're".
9/21/2020 c24 Kalashnikov2092
This chapter and the previous 2 are 0% interesting. This is supposed to be a MHA fic, if you want to expand on the Marvel stuff, do it in a separate fic. Waiting to get new chapters and only getting this convoluted mess is super frustrating.
9/19/2020 c7 NiteOwl18
When I read this, I was impressive on how the villain characters are different in this world such as Rhino being a security guard at Melissa's place and Kingpin being President (I was a little shock; as if Lex Luthor being President wasn't enough) Now Max Dillon had his accident, and it's very likely he's going to become Electro, unless Melissa can explain to him it her fault. Who knows? He could be a hero in this alternative universe instead being an enemy of Spider-Woman.
989 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »