for Amazing Fantasy

4/1 c1 2ProjectIceman
That's alot of mind-blown instances for Izuku there LOL
3/31 c29 1Ultimatrix bearer
Dang it toga stop being an effective villain. Seriously though I’m curious as to to whether the sports festival will play out normally or mysterio will attempt to preemptively end the threat posed by deku.

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
3/30 c29 EMSNaruto
Don't stop writing, this shit is deadass heat bro
3/30 c29 9Dragon Man 180
Mei is going to be surprised when she finds her latest baby built itself! I can’t wait to see how the Sports Festival goes!

I’d love to see Ouka try to question in front of Inko and get her ass chewed off by Inko in Mama Bear mode.
3/28 c23 Nabe-Chan
im seeing izuku less and less. isn't he narrating this story? how could he have know this is happening. tbh i just lost all interest at this point. best of luck to ya
3/28 c9 Nabe-Chan
Ehhh tbh his ability sounds more like a quirk with his absurd draw back. i dont even know why he would use his phasing ability when there's a debuff right after he uses it. izuku's personality i still the from chapter 1. if his hero name is deku im out lol
3/27 c29 DJman248
I relate too much to Izuku's pre-performance Jitters...you definitely captured that part of his personality very well here! I don't think too many fics actually bother with that...

Also I here by declare any of Himiko's scenes to be of the horror and Slasher Genre's...man, it's been a while since I read those scenes and I WAS NOT READY FOR WHAT SHE DID HERE.

Still...looking forward to more from this fic!
3/27 c29 Ziggrrauglurr
You really really beautifully captured everyone's character and way of speaking AND thinking.-
I really love the excelkent work with a perfect contrarian frenemy. Kachan in the original work is slightly moronic in his adversarial nature. A discount Vegeta I would say. But the way you wrote his actions and real meaning behind everything? Beautiful.
3/27 c8 Nabe-Chan
Is there a pairing?
3/27 c2 CharmingButIrrational
So this is a full on crossover with the worlds of marvel and mha interacting? Yeah i dont think you're gonna be able to do that justice so im good here. Good luck with the story. Lmk if you you do a simple mha story with izuku getting spiderman powers.
3/27 c29 1rc48177
Heroics and the media, like peanut-butter and ketchup
3/27 c29 Shadowkanji
turn Hatsume into this world's iron man, and probably turn the living brain into Jarvis.
3/27 c29 Shadowkanji
great chapter
idk why but I was kinda hoping you would turn Hatsume
3/27 c29 D3lph0xL0v3r
KEEP UP THE A-MAY-ZING A-MEI-ZING WORK. . . [FROM NOW ON I'LL PUT A-MAY-ZING WITH CHAPTERS THAT FEATURE MAYDAY; AND A-MEI-ZING WITH CHAPTERS THAT FEATURE MEI HATSUME]

I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

LOOKS LIKE FEMALE JJJ IS AT IT AGAIN. . .
3/27 c29 13KuriMaster13
Nice work... and Izuku, Peter knows more about how you feel about telling your Mom then you know.

Sport's festival, START!