for Amazing Fantasy

12/1/2018 c2 Karlos1234ify
This was amazing. Keep up the good work
12/1/2018 c2 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter and man Peter's life has gotten even more hard
12/1/2018 c2 1Kamen Rider Ebon
Can’t wait for the next chapter
Keep this up man
12/1/2018 c2 37kyugan
so is peter going to get sued for copyright infringement since he's a fictional character here?
12/1/2018 c2 Mingyu
You had me at ignoring One More Day!

This does seem to be shaping up into a big story. I look forward to seeing more! Thanks for the chapter!
12/1/2018 c2 2NIGRIS
I’m not the biggest fan of MHA, but who was that character at the end!
11/30/2018 c1 Profchaos
Hope this is continued and is peter speaking English
11/30/2018 c1 bitsplay
fuck that great story.
10/10 - ign
11/29/2018 c1 4Gamelover41592
this has potential let's see where this goes
11/28/2018 c1 allebas
Rip stan Lee
11/28/2018 c1 2Rivet94
proper start of a spider-deku fic and proper Reign dissing , color me intrigued
11/28/2018 c1 15Mugiwara N0 Luffy
Ah, tht was a good beginning. At first I was a bit leery of the intro because, speaking honestly, I do get a bit tired of people using the same exact opening from MHA every time they begin the story. It's not bad, but it gets tiresome. So I was pleasantly surprised when I realized you were only using the middle school setting as normal, but didn't just rehash episode one for us like everyone else. So kudos for that.

It was also pretty funny to see Izuku's initial reaction to getting his Quirk on his own rather than being given one like with All Might and being forced to keep it a secret. Unlike in that situation, everyone including Bakugou will know ahead of time what he's capable of now. It's funny because it seemed like Bakugou didn't resent him so much in this first chapter, but him gaining a Quirk will definitely amp up his later anger toward Deku. That should be interesting to see develop this time around.

So, Peter Parker is here, huh? Then I'm guessing you're going to actually start this out with a similar premise to Into the Spider-Verse then. I'm all for it, as it seems like a fun concept to play with even if it breaks off from that storyline eventually and into MHA's.

Welp, I must say, good job so far! I expect nothing less from your writing so I do expect the story to keep up this kind of quality. Good luck with the rest of it as I'll be sure to check in on it as well :)
11/28/2018 c1 1PHL360
Amazing Chapter,finally a good Spider Deku Story with no Harem
11/28/2018 c1 1TheMillenniumWriter
I love how you made this fic in honor Stan "the man" Lee and for your excitement in the new movie, which made you inspired.

I hope that somewhere down the line that Deku will be shown that he's not the only one to be destined with a spider to their names to gain fantastic but similar abilities but with their own little or big differences.
11/27/2018 c1 1Employee 427
That was tons of fun to sift through. I enjoy how you’re taking heavy inspiration from ITSV but I’m assuming it won’t be too heavy handed given the movie isn’t even out yet. I like the prospect of Peter teaching Deku, though it’s been done before but a lot of the SM/MHA crossovers aren’t particularly high quality, with the exception of a few here and there, so one with better ‘production value’ to it is a breath of fresh air.

Also, making Prowler a lady is a neat difference.

Overall, an an enjoyable opening and I’m excited to see more.
980 « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 Next »