for I was made for him, but he wasn't made for me

6/14/2019 c1 A Little Looney
I didn't know what to expect when I clicked on Looney Tunes fanfiction, but I wasn't disappointed. That was interesting. I kinda would've liked to see you tie in more real-life events to the story like you did with Chuck dying and despising Lola, but what was there was nice.
4/18/2019 c1 1TheaHaddock
This story is amazing and I came back over and over just for the angst but as I keep coming back to read, I realized that Lola is emotionally abused (unintentionally), even though Bugs didn't have malicious intent, he keeps leading her on, gives her approval when she does something good but out right rejects or yells at her if she did something bad or unapprove of (she's one the youngest of the looney tunes, that time, she's practically a child who knows nothing of grief and attachment except to Bugs and the closest person to ever raising her is Bugs). Imagine being told all your life that one person that you love so much since birth and all you ever known and born to do and find out so quickly that they don't actually love you as much as you have and when finally have a small ounce of hope that he did love her, that hope was slap to her face and punch it. Oh, don't get me started with the other looney tunes which in Honey's words "not fond of her" that means they just don't care for her, just tolerate her and even wager on her to break up with Bugs, whom which blackmail her that if she doesn't break up, him and the looney tunes will give her life a living hell. And to top it all off, when she was with Bugs after knowing, she's in a place of constant denial that she was loved and is loved but after the break up, she finally accept that she will never be loved by that person who was told, she will love and be loved all her life.

Now that is how you emotionally stunt a character and how to make a good wump fic.
2/21/2019 c1 65CNJ
Funny and interesting! Bugs is much more even-tempered in canon. I also can't imagine Daffy having sexist attitudes.

I never cared for the LTS edition of Lola...she was so rude and ditzy in that series.

Tina wasn't a favorite of mine either...her voice sounded too much like a kid's voice and both she and Lola were trite, unoriginal, forgettable characters.

Actually, Lola and Tina were not the only women in the Looney Tunes world...there was Granny, Tweety and Witch Hazel and I think a Witch Lazeh.

I think in the classic series, the Road Runner and the Goofy Gophers were possibly female characters also.
2/2/2019 c1 16pokemaster101
I connect with Lola here. I never saw Space Jam but I saw The Looney Tunes Show (didn’t like how they portrayed her). But her sole purpose being destroyed and having to find a new one. It’s like her life is a lie. And she has to find a way to cope.

I hope she finds someone she’ll love like she loves Bugs.
12/31/2018 c1 anonymous
i love bugs and lola, and yet despite that, i couldn’t stop reading this! this was so well written, and i loved every word. my heart loved the angst 3 i even tried to look up this character “ophelia alleycat” online bc you got me intrigued! is she a real character? i couldn’t find anything, but im so curious... anyway, lovely fic!
12/8/2018 c1 CaptainBucket
This was so painful to read. But at the same time I enjoyed it, a lot. I knew I wanted to read a fanfic like this, but more with the TLTS Lola. Great job!