for Fighting for the Other Side

9/5/2019 c17 12The Cry-Wank Kid
I'm so glad to see this updated! I can't wait to know what happens when the time travel really goes down.
5/29/2019 c14 The Cry-Wank Kid
Okay, this is actually one of my favorite fanfics of all time. I love tense, well-done dialogue and this is chock full of it, plus the right amount of action imo. If you ever publish an original novel I will be lining up to read it!

This story has kind of made me feel for Michael like Murder House originally made me feel for Tate. That is, ultimately full of pity that this person is so incredibly screwed up. Seeing the two interact so much was a real joy for me! There's a million little things I could comment on but I will just leave it at that.
4/26/2019 c13 The Cry-Wank Kid
Insert Tate's "I love you" gif here! Michael's treatment of Nora is at once sweet and vile, I think. It definitely gave me strong feelings in multiple ways. I can't wait to see who else he talks to.
4/14/2019 c12 The Cry-Wank Kid
Your Michael is so on-point here that I can't even. And this chapter flows so well and is so easily visualized, like a movie. You keep coming up with the most ingenious explanations for canonical things; I had never before thought about what exactly Thaddeus "was" outside of physically.
3/17/2019 c11 The Cry-Wank Kid
Love it! I really like seeing Michael and Violet interact. I was disappointed that they didn't on the show.
2/25/2019 c10 The Cry-Wank Kid
Whoa, I was NOT expecting that last bit with Violet. I also really like how Tate's victims were handled, that their forgiveness was for themselves, not for him. And the Asylum cameos were very fitting.
1/20/2019 c8 The Cry-Wank Kid
This is my favorite chapter so far! Very emotional. Also I love all the Langdon-sibling stuff. And the images of Tate with the bird are just so sweet.
1/14/2019 c7 The Cry-Wank Kid
There were about a million ways this could have been done wrong and you somehow evaded all of them. I don't know what more to say except that I continue to really love this story! Oh, and I especially love the line, "...that ephemeral things, like music or ghosts, could still be beautiful."
1/14/2019 c2 13midnightrebellion86
The
1/6/2019 c6 mo-rizzle
Deeply moving story. I love the different angles that you are approaching it from in regards of the timelines and character interactions. Great work! I look forward to reading more.
1/5/2019 c6 12The Cry-Wank Kid
Aaaaah you are doing all this so seamlessly! I hope you don't stop this story because I am addicted. You really made Murder House make perfect sense in context of what we learned in Apocalypse. I can't wait to see your take on that other Langdon boy, too.
12/19/2018 c5 The Cry-Wank Kid
Ooooh this is absolutely delicious! I love the depth of Tate's character and I am a total sucker for JPM. I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting more!
12/6/2018 c4 Justine
This story is so good! I love it!
12/2/2018 c3 The Cry-Wank Kid
OH YES he has to meet JPM! I can't wait to see what happens, glad I found this fic.
12/2/2018 c1 The Cry-Wank Kid
Ooh, this is SUCH an ingenious interpretation of how the "darkness" got inside Tate. I really hope you continue!