for The Last Word

8/4/2019 c1 Guest
Come back...please don't leave us hanging. I want to know how things turn out. Please, please, please update!
5/10/2019 c28 Long Live BRUCAS
Maybe now Suzy will know better than to play with the big boys.
And Looks like Face has his first run in with Hannibal.
4/25/2019 c19 5Ruger9
So far this is one of the best A Team stories I've read. Been an A Team addict since the show came out. I love Hannibal and could fan girl about him all day. You really have him down. I live the Vietnam portion. You really capture the war and things Hannibal and Team would have done and how he would have reached. Not sure if it plays into the story later but I would have rather the team in this story be our guys. In the 'present' his interactions with Suzy are priceless. Exactly as he would handle it. Can't wait for the rest of the story.
4/24/2019 c19 Long Live BRUCAS
Ugh Suzy got Hannibal. I hope the team was following. They need to get Hannibal and get away And she still hasnt really told him why she wants to know about this so badly. I am guessing She was to young for this mission to have rally affected her. Unless sh ehad/has family that is/was involved. She is and has been a real pain.
2/21/2019 c13 2Hucklebarry
I'm glad the end of this chapter shows that Susanne's eyes have been opened to what really happened in that village. I'm anticipating the next chapter.
2/12/2019 c10 10HonestBee
Wow. This is horrendous and entirely plausible. A true no-win situation. You handled this chapter beautifully, no right or wrong, it just is.
2/11/2019 c13 Long Live BRUCAS
This Suzy girl is very persistent. And getting to be a bit annoy to Hannibal I bet. She just wont give really listen to what Hannibal is trying to tell her. That he had orders. But it doesn't seems to matter to her. She is only listening to what she being told. And those people most likely don't know or have the whole truth. So what they are telling her is only half of it.
Good it looks like Face kind of got through to her slightly. Or at least gave her a new way to look or think about what she's been told so far.
1/24/2019 c9 4Bella119
What ever the Agency want Hannibal to do sounds beyond evil.
1/24/2019 c9 Long Live BRUCAS
I hope Hannibal will get the real answers from Suzy.
And then this mission or not mission from Westerman. Hannibal needs to be careful.
1/19/2019 c8 36NewYorkChicago1944
Man Hannibal’s crazy always on the jazz. That’s why I love that crazy fool and Murdock too
1/13/2019 c8 Sammy jo 100
Suzanne really means business and poor Face losing his car. I really enjoyed this update.
1/12/2019 c8 10HonestBee
Face reluctantly coming to the rescue...I do so love his interactions with Hannibal!
1/10/2019 c8 Long Live BRUCAS
Breaker said yes that is one problem Hannibal has down the Agency.

As for her case and almost getting caught . Hannibal is so lucky Face was still there to answer the phone. And he is cutting close with this woman. He needs to be more careful.
1/10/2019 c8 BMSH
Face is the best. Looking forward to more.
1/10/2019 c8 4Bella119
“Just send roses”
Hysterical update and such vivid imagery. Love it.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »