for The Monster's Children

11/9/2019 c3 Guest
Hope you update as this soon.
8/2/2019 c1 2stokesy.pete01
UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE

I BEG OF YOU PLEASE UPDATE I NEED THIS
3/17/2019 c2 Hyde
Okay, you have earned my attention. Now all you need to do is NOT drop this story. I am a hopeless mongrel that gains life-energy from outlandishly absurd crossover fanfics. You have mixed one of my favorite games with one of my favorite series. Overkill violence mixed with (pretty much) anime. The absolute madness of it all has the potential to destroy me. I will beg if it means updates.
3/8/2019 c1 Sigmar
at first it seemed like an interesting albeit simple story, and then the Grimm happened. you have my FULL ATTENTION.
1/26/2019 c1 icedshadows
...that... Amazing.. I will admit... I find this story very fun and great. I hope you enjoy writting this as much we like reading it.

Wish you fun and have nice day!
1/21/2019 c2 2Xenophos24
In the soldier killing the Commander part, you don’t have to add unnecessary information when your intention is to kill him in the first place.

“Hoping for a quick kill” People use this line when the next scene is about how the commander reverse the situation and stop the assassination, NOT when he just going to die. You could reword it as “The soldier pulled his pistol from the holster, painting the wall with the commander brain matter” Short, Sweet, gets to the point without unnecessary comment towards the action.
1/19/2019 c3 SmoothedBeast36
A very interesting story so far. I like the idea that Ruby is more adept at her powers than Yang is. Maybe Yang only has an enhanced regenerative ability or armour and increased muscle mass. Whereas Ruby has more agility and speed and also access to the black light sword. Also maybe hiding black light virus from Ozpin and the rest of team RWBY for suspense. Other than those ideas I really enjoy the story, you should defiantly keep it up.
P.S. what do you think of V6 so far definitely better than the fights in V4 and V5.
1/17/2019 c2 DD
Very weak story telling.
1/17/2019 c2 Guest
Fusion stories don't necessarily suck, but they are a bit better if the two worlds slowly fuse together, you know, in the sense that both worlds don't know the other exists, more suspenseful that way, good story so far though. Could you do one thing that popped into my head? Could have have Mercer, upon absorbing the Grimm leave behind things like the claws, bones, and any other hard parts that aren't skin, fur, and flesh? I ask this because imagine Salem's shock at something like a skeletal Beowolf emerging from the Spawning Pool, a Grimm that's just bone.
1/18/2019 c2 2Dragon Bone Z
So, let me get this straight; Alex is Taiyang. Due to your doings, Canon is now completely messed up and I feel bad for the people of Remnant because there are two more of Zeus.

Can Ruby has the Codenamed Aretemis and Yang Ares?
1/17/2019 c2 3justus3138
U seemed to have found your feet and are going in a direction. A lot of questions have been answered in this chapter, good job. Once u get to the part where ruby and yang go to beacon are u keeping their canon weapons and how secretive of their virus heratage are they going to be?
12/25/2018 c1 2Dragon Bone Z
If you are going to ignore Prototype 2, then would you at least incorporate the Tendril weapon? Also, not bad. Your grammar could use some help. Just for your info, a beta can ease the workload. Last advice, try not to make Alex too op. If not God-like. At the very least, let him be a bit more cautious. He is a meticulous pragmatist before the virus took over.

P.S: I am not helping.
12/11/2018 c1 Guest
cool
12/8/2018 c1 3Saul'keth
Well well well, this is certainly an interesting premise. You have a bit of a problem with run-on sentences, but not enough to detract from the story. I'll be watching...
12/8/2018 c1 4Dur'id the Druid
Interesting start. Hope it updates.
20 Page 1 2 Next »