for Ghosts of the Past

10/19/2021 c23 HoneyBear84
Love it and seriously wish it was longer or had another sequel
3/27/2021 c23 2LunaSnape94
Will you continue the story, about what they get up to after moving? Would be lovely to see their relationship progress. There are not that many really good Gibbs/Tony stories, I really like this story a lot.
8/14/2020 c1 bellatrix83738
Just read through both stories in this verse again, really hoping you write some more with this storyline!
5/24/2020 c23 Ash
I love this I hope you continue with it I would love to see how everything plays out
5/23/2020 c23 NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD
It is written very exciting. I look forward to how it goes on.
5/6/2020 c23 5supergirl superman
this was great loved seeing Gibbs being playful with Tony
2/16/2019 c23 bellatrix83738
Omg! So excited for a story in this verse! Loved it, but still hoping for more, keep up the good work!
1/11/2019 c23 Shawn1968
I didn't think you could top Anchor but you proved me wrong! LOL
1/3/2019 c23 archangel69
Nice story, I hope we will still have a sequel. With his career, his talent, I saw Tony teaching in criminalogy. I already imagine their home as Doug's but bigger with a carpentry shop for Gibbs, he could make furniture and sell it. I do not know North Carolina (I'm not American) I'm going to see pictures.
I would have liked that in the NCIS Tony series is an evolution in his career. He was able to be director and Vance the new Secnav, that would have given a new dynamic. Maybe Michael Weatherly would not be part of the series.
Sorry for my bad english
1/2/2019 c12 archangel69
I really like your story. Nice promotion for Tim and Ellie but nothing for Tony? it's a good retirement, but Tony deserved at least one promotion or NCIS reward and increase.
I go back quickly read the other chapters
12/30/2018 c23 ankabanka
Thank you for the story! It was really great the read a sequel, now I'm waiting for part 3!
It's good that most of their friends were supportive, hopefully Ducky will also be after some time.
Looking forward to see what You planned for them in North Carolina!
12/5/2018 c23 17DS2010
Glad Abby officially came around and I loved that Tobias and Diane were betting on Tony and Jethro getting together.
Looking forward to life together for them in North Carolina and starting a new beginning
12/5/2018 c22 DS2010
Love the idea of North Carolina. I like the idea of Tony going into therapy for law-enforcement.
12/5/2018 c21 DS2010
Nice to see Abby come around
12/5/2018 c20 DS2010
I agree with Tony Abby is not happy.
Glad the two are talking therapy again, I think it will help them both
26 Page 1 2 Next »