for Angels Fall First

8/24/2019 c2 1DarkFireAngel00
Really interesting so far! Can’t wait to see what happens next!
3/28/2019 c2 43ocfairygodmother
You always have epic opening lines. haha. Poor girl. haha. I love how descriptive you are these last three paragraphs. I can literally picture what is happening despite knowing nothing about Preacher. haha. What an emotion to be dealing with. So would I. haha. Yes, it certainly would. I must say that I would actually like to see her projectile vomit on him. haha. Ohhhh...she's badass. I'm already in love with her. haha. Love the ones that refuse to give up or give in. Yeah, not seeing a door could be a problem. haha. Hahhaha-yes she does beat him. I really enjoyed this, Day! I love everything you write. You can do no wrong. haha. But seriously, I love your attention to detail. Your pacing and flow are impeccable. Thank you! :)
2/4/2019 c1 7Fanficqueen306
Why do you do this to me? Lol. I am loving this so far! I cant wait for you to write more!
1/15/2019 c1 12Emilia Christine
WHOAH OKAY WHAT A WAY TO START THIS CHAPTER. Can I just say that you've written every canon character with 100% accuracy? Like they were all so well written, I could see this entire chapter playing out in my head. And honestly I love all three characters but Cass was always my fav and you've done him justice, which I knew you would so no surprise there. This chapter was the perfect blend of detail and action, it immediately got me hooked. And I can only assume that the other woman must be Holly? If so, I can't freaking wait to see her interacting with all the other characters. I can already tell there will be some memorable moments with every character, especially Cass. I loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
12/29/2018 c1 43ocfairygodmother
I'm gonna warn you that I have never seen Preacher. My only interaction with it is SarcasticEnigma's fanfiction...just warning you that if I'm confused or my reviews seem confusing, that's why. haha.

First, you do quite well with the action stuff. I always feel I suck at writing those kind of scenes. You do them very well. (Just thought you should know) And that ending. Of course, you leave us on a cliffhanger. ;) haha.

As always, Day. I love your writing style. I always look up to you and your writing. Great work on this, my friend! Much love! :)
12/21/2018 c1 Trance20666
While I some times find Preacher is too bloody, (and for me, that's saying something) I still love it. I like this a lot too and hope you continue. I'm wondering who the tied woman is, why Starr wants to kill her and why Jesse wants to save her? Is she important to him? And how? Is she the one Cassidy is going to be linked to? And how would that bind work? Does it only make Cassidy die when she does? Or does it have other benefits and drawbacks?
12/5/2018 c1 TheLittlestMunchkin
This is so engaging I didn’t know Larry was there until he opened the door, I was absolutely into the scene that I jumped I totally loved it... okay now that I am done gushing over your new work. I loved the debate at the beginning between Starr and White.
11/30/2018 c1 28SarcasticEnigma
This is such a tease!
11/30/2018 c1 5Mystic Scripture
This was such a tease, but I love it! Can't wait to read more! I love your characterization of Tulip and Cass

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service