for Five Inches

1/11/2019 c1 1NVJ
what the heck? this is so sad..? tell me that this is actually a two part story and this is just leo having a really bad dream and his brothers love him a lot and it mutual...
11/30/2018 c1 31fireworksinthenight
*sighs* Curiosity killed the cat.
I was seduced by your summary, and I got past the warning because I was wondering which character you would kill, and you killed three! Whyyyy?
*stops freaking out*
Now if I forgot about that part, it's not so bad, far from it. XD
The idea of Leo feeling better in the jungle than with his brothers is rare, and interesting. And the way you write is pleasant to read.
I had to read it several times to understand exactly what happened and in which order, but I didn't mind, far from it. I like to puzzle cryptic plots out once in a while.
It's an essay-oneshot, then? *laughs* I bet it has looooots of fanfictional siblings.
(Still) Thanks for sharing, and have a nice day!
11/30/2018 c1 8Datninjaturtle
It's beautiful. I felt like crying whenever Leo did. It was well written.
11/30/2018 c1 4Techno Dawn
I really liked this, and it kind of made me think. I’m not a fan of the particular movie you based this on, but I do like the use of Leo’s time in South America that seems to be so popular with fanfic writers. Usually, it’s regarded as selfish of Leo to dissapear down there for so long, but you seem to have a different take. Was it really selfish of he was protecting people? Perhaps, it was more selfish of his brothers to allow him to go alone. If they had, Raph might not have died fighting, Donnie’s health may have been better, Mikey might not have grown so jaded. The ending was ambiguous, but I hope that Leo goes back. Well done.