for Operation Santa Claus

12/6/2018 c1 5DusktoDawn21
you have been busy I see. Apologies for being so tardy. This was a fantastic oneshot. I LOVED it and I had a feeling Santa might show up.
Enjoy the holidays!
12/2/2018 c1 54EvergreenDreamweaver
What a fun little one-shot! When they started up the roof to the chimney I was saying "No! No!" but I figured they'd get stuck in the chimney, not on a railroad bridge!

And of course the reindeer tracks disappeared because Santa's reindeer can FLY! Whichever one it was just leaped up into the air at that point. Although why Santa and his reindeer were lurking around Bayport right then is still a mystery - but fortunately for Joe, they were!
12/2/2018 c1 t4swp
Loved it
12/2/2018 c1 BMSH
Super cute!
12/2/2018 c1 Guest
What a great holiday ficlet! I'm glad that Operation Santa Claus was a success and the magic of Christmas is alive and well.

8 year old Frank is just way too smart for his own good (piracy! and smuggling! Mrs Claus!). That opening scene was just brilliant and made me laugh, despite me being right there with Chet, wanting to plead with Frank not to get Santa arrested and ruin Christmas.

Not sure why Laura and Fenton thought it would be ok to leave the boys on their own (maybe they're still too young to have gotten into any significant trouble?), but it allowed for a wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading this! Thank you for sharing!
12/1/2018 c1 7ErinJordan
Very cute story. Merry Christmas
11/30/2018 c1 14Cherylann Rivers
Oh my goodness! What an adorable story. I loved how you kept inserting these laugh out loud moments and you, in my opinion, have the boys spot on! Frank was hilarious, because he was so... Frank... even at 8 years old. Love how he had all of these well thought out questions about Santa, even tot the point of knowing about the bishops who cannot marry, and the part where Chet and Joe were trying to convince him not to get Santa arrested- haha! Loved Frank's response to Joe that the whole neighborhood could see Joe- what a logical thing to say, which is again so very Frank-like. Joe being adventurous and climbing up the roof while really being scared was so true to life, and you showed how excited they were after they slid off the roof. Wow, did that ever sound like excited 8 year olds! "That was cool!" Iola was very cute and I snickered out loud with "then maybe it was a cow." Frank again! :)

The end was imaginative and playful and kept the spirit of Christmas alive. Normally (my own, completely unfounded bias) I do not like little Hardy Boys stories. I don't know why. Yet- I loved this! It was funny, sweet, and well-written. As always, looking forward to whatever you write!
11/30/2018 c1 max2013