FanFiction.Net
for Broken Glass

5/27/2022 c10 IkeaisOP
This is fucking beautiful
2/2/2022 c1 Lukas Hercher
This is the best story I had ever read! I never would have thought it was yui, holy shit!
9/14/2021 c10 danielkid50
This was fricking amazing. Such quality. Such logic. The mystery was amazing and the evidence lined up perfectly. The foreshadowing was done so well and the ending made sense. I thank you for writing this masterpiece. Too bad the murderer never got sent to the cops but it makes narrative sense so I can't complain at all.
5/21/2021 c10 455
Now I know why it's underrated. It's not your average people's cup of tea. 100% for the mystery. But, this is not Oregairu. You're just borrowing the character and the universe, while ignoring what makes Oregairu, well Oregairu. Like the title said, Oregairu is filled with Comedy, Drama, and Romance. While this, is far from Romcom. The story is too serious. And, the ending, wtf is that? It's even worse than Dies Irae's ending.

I admire the mystery vibe you made, but the coincidence in the story was too good to be true. So, IMO you're good at making people believe that your story is a mystery, but not making a brilliant mystery.
4/14/2021 c1 mickeysofine
"I wonder what Shizuka did after this, if she ever noticed what happened between Hikigaya and Yukinoshita, and if she ever suspected that Hachiman would go this far for the truth, at the cost of the people he had grown to care about, how she would feel at this?"

Kinda weird you're asking Hachiman to ignore a murder for a high school romance.
Who gives a shit about the cost, one's a murderer and the other is complicit.
1/16/2021 c3 Guest
Bruh I swear if the culprit is hachiman I will definitely most ultimately be surprised. NOT.

-Sincerely P01X
10/11/2020 c10 1Oreo the Cookie
Underrated. So underrated. This story embodies so many things, so many themes, and the mystery at the heart of it all and that conclusion... it's too damn good. Well done. Well done.
8/28/2020 c10 Andr Le Ntre
Exellent polar! I really liked the development of the story, the mechanisms, the nice style and the akin description! You really do have the potential for writing real books that can be in the level of Holmes and Poirot! I'm definitely gonna look forward for more stories and even reading books in that impressive level! Thank you so much for the hard work!
1/20/2020 c10 Lance Harris
12/28/2019 c10 The Richmaster
Thinking about it more, this feels like a way of showing the kind of madness that I could see the service club falling to if they were pushed to far; it lines up with certain traits of theirs scarily well
12/28/2019 c10 3The Richmaster
Well... damn, that is so much more impactful than I had really expected to be; so many emotions just boiling and breaking.
It's honestly a struggle to think of what could happen to these people after everything that went down here

You did an amazing job with this, I'm really stunned for a better way to word how I feel
7/27/2019 c10 arandomguythatlikesto read
damn what a ride...its awesome and I can't wait for the sequel to be completed

also i kinda imagined this story to be animated or perhaps turned into a live action and ill definitely watch it
7/8/2019 c10 ShitUser
wait
is this the end?
i have several questions
7/8/2019 c4 ShitUser
holy shit
is like trouble terrorist town
but is more hard
6/8/2019 c10 Art
This is brilliant. I am lost for words right now. Pleasepdate the sequel.
153 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »