for Family of Four

3/17/2019 c7 EDsonic
although they should have been more understanding with the fear of sonic please also take it that way and help them overcome that fear is what a family does
1/4/2019 c1 12thecrazystorywriter14
So playful and well executed! The vivid prose really jumps out at me and allows me to see those two cute couples. You really have a knack for dialogue, too. I was also worried that there would be no difference between Tails and Sonic when their lovers ask them for a mistletoe kiss, but I was wrong-very different reactions. I feel Christmassy even after Christmas.

Just so you know, there is some telling instead of showing dotted through this chapter, which isn't bad in certain cases. Telling does have power, but showing is even more powerful.

Despite this, it's incredibly well written and the best Sonic fanfiction I've read so far. Keep it up!

Thanks,

CrazyWriter
12/2/2018 c1 Balto1
That was sooooooooo cute! I can't wait to see more episodes.
12/2/2018 c1 14TimeLordMaster108
That was a lovely early Christmas present. You've captured the characters perfectly and their interactions were a delight to read.

Overall a very enjoyable story and I’ve actually got a special Christmas Day great planned.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service